United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PriyanshPunia #1

2 posters

Go down

PriyanshPunia #1 Empty PriyanshPunia #1

Post by Priyanshpunia Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:18 am

1. Account Name:PriyanshPunia

2. List your account link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=priyanshpunia

3. How did you find out about [USF]:i saw usf in a map they are like a team and killing guest

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:+l~.:[USF]CF:.hunter526:.~l+[UA]:.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: i want join usf because they were really a good team

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:i am not very good in plazma burst but i do my best

7. Describe your personality in 3 adjective words:i am a good team member i am good in plazma burst and friendly

8. How many Kills do you have: 185  

9. How many deaths do you have:144

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: i dont have

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: no

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: 1

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: i will follow orders and follow rules and help my teammates

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: i can help in working for clan

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles:i am good

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:no

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game:always

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:1 week

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2:no

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Airforce

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave: no
Anonymous
Priyanshpunia

Back to top Go down

PriyanshPunia #1 Empty Re: PriyanshPunia #1

Post by 119Warrior Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:18 am

This application is substandard.

The title is incorrect - it should be your name with a "#1" after it.

6: Even though we obviously prefer our members to be skilled, skill is one of the easiest things to help our members improve on, so I'm not particularly concerned about that.

7: You need three adjectives that you would use to describe your personality/character. Friendly would be one, but could you provide two others?

13: It is certainly good that you will do what you have said you will do, but those are all things that we expect from all USF personnel.

Do you have any special talents or skills - such as mapmaking, for example - that would set you apart from the other members in USF?

14: My inquiry concerning Question #13 also applies here.

15: That does not answer the question.

Examples of skills would include things like sword-fighting, proficiency with a specific type of weapon (like Ray-Guns or Railguns/Sniper Rifles), or talents like self-boosting and glitching.

Playing styles would include things like preferring to fight alone instead of with a team, or being more of a defensive player than an offensive one.

18: You literally cannot "always" be online on Discord and in-game.
Give us a more realistic estimate of how often you will be online - both on Discord, and in-game.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:17 am

you play Plazma Burst 2 for one week, get 185 kills and 144 deaths and only have a overall KDR of 1?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:20 am

Application Voided. Not Answering Questions from Others. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down