United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiwanesium #1

3 posters

Go down

Taiwanesium #1 Empty Taiwanesium #1

Post by Taiwanesium Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:41 pm

1. Account Name:
Taiwanesium
2. List your account link:
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Taiwanesium&id=1287971
3. How did you find out about [USF]:
I joined a USF recruitment server a few weeks ago. I frequently meet/see USF members on servers.
4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:
N/A
5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:
USF seems pretty large and widespread. USF personnel I have met seem skilled and decently respectful. I also appreciate their organization in clan-related subjects.
6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:
I first played Plazma Burst 2 in 2012. I played on and off from 2013 to 2015. I just began playing again a few months ago. I was a Lieutenant in an old clan called "S.A.P." and fought against GSA in clan wars.
7. Describe your personality in 3 adjective words:
Logical, quick, sharp
8. How many Kills do you have:
According to my current profile, I only have 71 kills. From my memory, the kill/death counter on the PB2 site has been buggy and stagnant in the past few years. This reflects my kills from 2012 up to 2013-14(?) I believe.
9. How many deaths do you have:
Apparently "only" 95 deaths.
10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:
"Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches."
I don't see many ranked matches on servers.
11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:
12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio:
As explained above, my K/D ratio of 0.75 reflects that of many years ago.
13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:
I have had many years of experience with this game. I can boost membership in clans due to convincing rhetoric, good example, and skilled fighting. I also understand the mechanics of this game from the inside-out. I consider myself a "master" of all weapons, except for the grenade launcher and the "9" gun (laser shotgun that doesn't spam?). Accepting me will be a great benefit to the clan.
14. What will you do to benefit the clan:
I can actively and convincingly recruit new players by creating recruitment servers. I will assist USF in any clan wars with skill and cleanliness.
15. What are your Skills/Playing styles:
Obviously, everyone points and shoots with their mouse cursors. What makes my style different is that I frequently utilize the "x" button. This gives my enemy a challenge they have never faced, and allows me to tactically dodge as many projectiles as possible.
16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:
S.A.P.
17. Explain why did you leave these clans:
I stopped playing for a year. When i returned, they disappeared.
18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game:
Since it's summer, as much as possible. Few hours a week?
19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:
5-6 years?
20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2:
SpartanNinja117
21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:
Army
22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave:[/color]
No

Taiwanesium
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Taiwanesium #1 Empty Re: Taiwanesium #1

Post by 119Warrior Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:45 pm

Overall, this is a decent application.

However, you have been reported as a fake USF multiple times, for posing as a member of our organisation when you are not.

{USF-Android}[Terminator] Taiwanesium
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Taiwanesium&id=1287971

This is the name that we have in our records (the name that the individual used at the time when he/she was reported to us), and the account of this individual matches the one that you provided.

Would you care to explain why we should trust you in the slightest, when you so clearly have no respect for the dedication, loyalty, and effort that is required when you are a member of a clan - because you have fraudulently posed as one when you are not?
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiwanesium Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:18 pm

Honestly, I when I went onto USF recruitment, I felt too lazy to complete all the procedures (account creation, writing an app., etc.), so I just kind of "assumed" a title. In addition, the idea of starting off as a recruit and working my way up seemed pretty crappy to me.
However, I went on to the official USF site again and realized that there was an entire clan system, tabs, and stuff. I just realize being a USF member is more than a title on Plazmaburst. There's lots of community stuff too. So I just revoked my fake title and decided to go through the procedure to become a proper USF.

Overall, I innately feel pretty sorry about it and won't ever do it again. Although I dislike starting off again as a recruit, I'll honor USF procedures and try my best to work my way up.

Taiwanesium
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:21 am

I will admit I am surprised. Not many fakes try to join USF but also answer honestly that they were indeed fake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:56 pm

His honesty and the fact that he is willing to acknowledge his past transgressions (as being such) is laudable.

If you find favour with my colleagues, I will have no objection to working with you.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:04 pm

Taiwanesium wrote:Honestly, I when I went onto USF recruitment, I felt too lazy to complete all the procedures (account creation, writing an app., etc.), so I just kind of "assumed" a title. In addition, the idea of starting off as a recruit and working my way up seemed pretty crappy to me.
However, I went on to the official USF site again and realized that there was an entire clan system, tabs, and stuff. I just realize being a USF member is more than a title on Plazmaburst. There's lots of community stuff too. So I just revoked my fake title and decided to go through the procedure to become a proper USF.

Overall, I innately feel pretty sorry about it and won't ever do it again. Although I dislike starting off again as a recruit, I'll honor USF procedures and try my best to work my way up.

Yeah, I think I banned you? Are you in our chat still?
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiwanesium Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:16 pm

I'm not sure. I just know that I cannot log in to the USF official site located here: https://usfpb2.wixsite.com/usfhq , which contains the chat I presume?

Taiwanesium
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:43 am

Application Voided, was a spy, not in chat, disrupted USF members. Topic locked.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down