United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lauwars #1

2 posters

Go down

Lauwars #1 Empty Lauwars #1

Post by Lauwars Mon May 01, 2017 1:50 pm

1. Account Name: .:Lauwars:.

2. List your Steam or Account Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198371050208/

3. How did you find out about [USF]: On a recruitment server.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: +l~.:[USF]CF:.hunter526:.~l+

5. Why do you want to join [USF]: I want to be in a clan.

6. How experienced are you in the game you were recruited on? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved. Also, state what game this is: I was happy because someone finally recruited me in plazma burst :v

7. Describe yourself in 3 words: Sensitive, Happy & Friendly.

8. (This answer should be 3 or more sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: I always wanted to be in a clan, i can help the clan & i would like to play with friends.

9. What will you do to benefit the clan: I can invite people.

10. What are your Skills/Playing styles: War games and games to create your own levels.

11. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: Nope.

12. Explain why did you leave these clans: I was not in other clans.

13. How often will you be online: Medium.

Lauwars
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Lauwars #1 Empty Re: Lauwars #1

Post by iLightNOOB Mon May 01, 2017 5:17 pm

Application Voided, It says " I was happy because someone finally recruited me in plazma burst :v" This isn't for plazma burst 2 applications. This was for steam. Go to the plazma burst 2 applications. I'm being nice and giving you another chance. Usually you would have to wait a day or so.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down