United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakna #1

5 posters

Go down

Yakna #1 Empty Yakna #1

Post by Yakna Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:03 pm

1. Account Name: Yak

2. List your account link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Yak&id=1704539

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I once found a recruitment of this clan, so I decided to see how it would be the first time to be on a clan.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: Yes, I was recruited by ~l+.:[USF]:.CF.hunter526.:[UA]:.+l~

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I had an old account on it, but this account isnt reachable, so I want to become again a member of it.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I personally experienced more on PB2 than in life, and also, I have experience using all the guns of PB2, except the CS-YippeeKiYay, which still costs me.

7. Describe your personality in 3 adjective words: Mature, Friendly & Funny.

8. How many Kills do you have: 220

9. How many deaths do you have: 302

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: No, I don't have.

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: No, I don't have.

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: 0.9/0.73

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: 1) I was an old member, and since then I am more skilled than before. 2) I can be mature & serious, though I am very friendly and I sometimes tell jokes to raise the morale of people. 3) I possibly have new points of view the clan could use to their advantage.
14. What will you do to benefit the clan: I could create maps specified for USF. Also, even not having Developer Points, I create good maps.

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles: I am good using a variety of guns at the same time. I also trained using

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: USF ( The first, though i used another account, unreachable.) DRF (Actually I am in.)

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game: Spain's festive days of school I could be 3+ hours. Normal school days would be 1-2 hours, except Wednesdays.

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: In terms of years, from 2015 to 2018.

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2: Steven Sen (Dead) Ravorpa (Unknown)

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave: My account is unreachable.
Anonymous
Yakna

Back to top Go down

Yakna #1 Empty Re: Yakna #1

Post by Revan Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:16 pm

I like the application but I would appreciate if question #21 was answered.
Revan
Revan
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Yakna #1 Empty Question 21

Post by Yakna Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:22 pm

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Airforce.
Anonymous
Yakna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:25 pm

It looks good enough overall. Is the question 21 not answered because you did not know what are the differences between the three factions? If yes, there is informations about them:

Army: Our largest faction. Specializes in automatic weapons, fast paced action, and overpowering. Easiest promotion-base.

Navy: Our smallest faction. Specializes in bolt action and precision. Snipers, Riflemen, Long shots. Hardest promotion-base.

Airforce: Our medium sized faction. Specializes in semi-auto weaponry, self boosting, speed and agility. Normal promotion-base.

I also wonder why the question 17 isn't answered, though. But, others questions seem to be well answered. No more questions for the applicant.
Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Yakna #1 Empty Question 17 and answer to Starscream

Post by Yakna Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:44 pm

I have to say I knew before the 3 factions and what they do. Also for question 17:
17. Explain why did you leave these clans: USF) I got offline of PB2 because of school. DRF) Never left.
Anonymous
Yakna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-tic Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:18 pm

In question 16 you mentioned that you were a part of DRF. You do realize that by joining us you'll have to leave your position within that clan?
Luna-tic
Luna-tic
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Indeed, we have rules concerning multiclanning. Multiclanners are NOT allowed, here. You will inevitably have to leave DRF if you wish to get a place among us.
Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Yakna #1 Empty About Multiclanning.

Post by Yakna Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:32 pm

As for the recruitment, Hunter said this about Multiclanning: "You are able to do so, but this means you have a tiny chance to get up ranking." If you need more details, you could ask Hunter.
Anonymous
Yakna

Back to top Go down

Yakna #1 Empty Multiaccounting?

Post by Yakna Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Although, if i cannot seem to multiclan, i can still multiaccount, right?
Anonymous
Yakna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:48 pm

Well, if you want to make another account, it is preferable that you advise one of our High Ranking member, with a specific and valid reason.
Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:43 am

No multi-clanning is not allowed, nor is multiple accounts allowed. It's the same thing.

Voting Phase Initiated.

Please know, if you are accepted, you will be placed in our Gaming Community Role, with limited access.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:07 pm

Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:15 pm

I strongly dislike how the applicant lied and tried to persuade us to allow him/her to officially join USF while he/she was still a member of DRF.

Not only is the applicant applying whilst being a member of another clan, which is suspicious enough, but he/she also tried to twist our rules to his/her advantage - which demonstrates that he/she is untrustworthy and deceptive, in my opinion.

119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Yakna #1 Empty You can just delete this.

Post by Yakna Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:09 pm

You can just delete it.
Anonymous
Yakna

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Application Voided.

Applicant has decided to suspend the Voting Phase, and rescind his application.

Topic Locked.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum