United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elixir Galaxy #1

2 posters

Go down

Elixir Galaxy #1 Empty Elixir Galaxy #1

Post by Elixir Galaxy Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:41 am

1. Account Name: Elixir Galaxy

2. List your account link:

3. How did you find out about [USF]: Through a recent game of TDM

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: [USF-Navy]En.Recon.abdoer

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I wish to slotter my enemies alongside those willing to fight with me

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I have 3 accounts as of right now one has 520 kills and 200 deaths which is my highest the other two are just starting out

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: nice vengeful bloodthirsty

8. How many kills do you have: 57 (new)

9. How many deaths do you have: 41 (new)

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: (not ranked due to lack of activity)

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: (none

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: 1.28

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: I was once apart of one of your rival clans named ShadowBlade. I wish to have my revenge on them for accusing me of not being helpful when I was their top killer. I also wish to have one of the top clans in PB2

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: I can root out most clans such as former and I can provide excellent sniper support so long as I don't lag

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: stealth long range assault, assassin

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: ShadowBlade

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: I left shadowblade because they didn't care about how much I achieved for them...

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: [USF-Navy]SR.[Eli Galaxy#1184

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: Just joined

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: roughly a few years

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s): Shadow0Archer, Hellfire Priestess, and Elixir Galaxy (I don't know how to get links)

22. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Navy

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: no this would be my first time
Anonymous
Elixir Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Elixir Galaxy #1 Empty Re: Elixir Galaxy #1

Post by iLightNOOB Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:36 pm

Applicant is no longer on the forums or in the chat. Topic Locked. Application Voided.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by HDX Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:38 pm

If you're joining mostly because of your vengeful ambition, I assume we're just a tool you're going to use to benefit yourself? Your reasons as to why we should accept you don't even concern our benefits to accepting you.
HDX
HDX
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum