United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peainpyjama #1

+3
Matityahu
119Warrior
peasage
7 posters

Go down

peainpyjama #1 Empty peainpyjama #1

Post by peasage Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:32 am

1. Account Name: peaeinpyjama

2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page: http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/12989840

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I came across Abdoer outside the Stockade and he suggest I joinning the USF

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username: Abdoer

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: Honestly I've never been a part of any clan before so I think that joinning USF will helps me find out how a clan work

6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.): Most time I spend on this game are PvE and looting with my cousin

7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at: Right now maybe Stockade, but later I'm not sure

8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Lazy, nice, strong-willing

9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you: Well to be honest I think I won't fit the hardcore play style but I'm gonna do my best when I'm in the clan, because most time I play with my cousin so I'm not sure I can follow your orders all the time because my cousin is my closset friend and I can't leave him play alone even he's better than I am.

10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier: I'm not really sure beucase I've never been in a clan before

11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them: Never

12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans:

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game: Mostly everynight from 8PM to 10PM GMT +7

14. How long have you played Dead Frontier: I played this game when I was a child maybe 7 years ago but I just came back recently and probably have play this game for 1 week
15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why: I think maybe not because I'm not really understand how a clan system work so if I got a fair benefit I may think about it

16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game: I'm a new player here but I can still provide them some advices to make them have a nice starting

17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s): Nope

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on: I play well in PUBG but give it up because there are too many hacker, CS:GO too, Dota 2? Not interest anymore, R6S? Still waiting for new season, stuck in gold with elo hell. I play many games but only with my friends I rarely play with foreigners

19. Do you wish to be apart of our Army Faction, Navy Faction, or Airforce Faction in our clan: hmm, idk what they are...

20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave: Never

Last edited by peasage on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total

peasage
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

peainpyjama #1 Empty Re: peainpyjama #1

Post by 119Warrior Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:55 am

This application is of a decent quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matityahu Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:42 pm

On question #9, I see a few issues.
- You were supposed to write 3 or more sentences. Instead, you submitted 1 run-on sentence.
- You were supposed to give 3 reasons. The only reason I see is "I'm gonna do my best when I'm in the clan". Saying you might not be able to follow orders doesn't sound like a reason we would want to accept you.
Everything other than that seems to be decent.

As for your response to question 19:
Army: This is the foundation of USF. Being the first faction ever created, making USF uniquely what it is today. Hosting members who favor fast-paced action, speed, and automatic weapons as their choice of strategy.

Navy: The second faction that was created, the navy faction was to serve intentionally as our "elite faction., which is why the Navy is the smallest. Hosting rangers, longshots, members who favor stealth, tactics, and good strategy in games.

Airforce: The airforce became the recent faction of USF. The airforce is home to our members who focus on speed and agility, wearing down the enemy, and using support to help our members, while devestating our enemies. This is our medium-sized faction.
Matityahu
Matityahu
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fives Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:08 pm

This application is of decent quality. If you play with relative a lot, I recommend him/her to join USF as well for easy communication, etc.

I have no other questions for the applicant.
Fives
Fives
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:20 am

Looks good, I have no questions.
Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:35 am

My colleague has addressed some concerns regarding Question #9, but the Forum Staff have been informed that this applicant's cousin is also applying to join the United Special Forces.

Therefore, the possible conflict of interest that he suggested in Question #9 is no longer applicable, as he would be able to participate in activities with his cousin and other USF personnel.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:59 am

Voting Phase Initiated
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:59 am

+1
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fives Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:22 am

+1
Fives
Fives
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:35 am

+1
diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickace6 Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:37 am

+1
Quickace6
Quickace6
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matityahu Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:37 am

+1
Matityahu
Matityahu
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:49 am

Application Accepted.

You have received 5 positive votes.
Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.

Topic Locked.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum