United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CatBug #1

+3
CSB
119Warrior
CatBug
7 posters

Go down

CatBug #1 Empty CatBug #1

Post by CatBug Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:15 pm

1. Account Name: CatBug (General Dolphin is my main IGN)

2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page:https://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/index.php?action=profile;u=12274380;sa=summary

http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/12274380

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I met The General outside Fort Pastor With 2 other members of USF during an OA they worked together and generaly seemed like a good team, they were RolePlaying which generaly is not my thing but I understand that other people can find this very fun.

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username: General Richard

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: As a solo player I have been struggling with some missons and boss hunting so i thought joining a clan may help with this.

6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.): PvE, Looting and Boss Fights

7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at: I have never been to the secronom bunker and have primarly spent time around Fort Pastor.

8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Blunt, Loyal, Helpfull

9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you:
I belive I can be useful within boss fights.
I am Generaly I frendly guy and am easy to get along with
This would be the First clan I would join so I am courios to see how I can benift the clan and/or it benifit me.

10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier:
Ranged Combat in boss fights helping keep aggro down. I am also I scientist so I can provide medication to people if requried  

11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them:
No (Stated above) I have run my own discord server, Teamspeak server, Minecraft server and Gmod Server so I have managment exspricene

12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans:

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game:
I work full time and have a girlfriend who plays other games with me and I spend time at her house I do work away through the week occasonaly but when I'm home discord is allwase open so you can see me online
14. How long have you played Dead Frontier:
I've been back and forth for years and had many accounts but now I'm older and understand the game better and with the relase of DF2 coming soon I felt I had to pick it back up again and its been my main game since then.

15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why:
I'm not going to lie here I would be against this as I have worked hard for my cash and Items but any money earned from clan activies (Boss drops, Group loot run, Ect.) I would be happy to share

16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game: Yes I never had any help myself early on in the game so I know how much of a struggle it can be.

17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s): N/A

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on: My other main games are PUBG and Fortnite

19. Do you wish to be apart of our Army Faction, Navy Faction, or Airforce Faction in our clan:
Undecided yet. (Edit: Navy)

20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave:
No

(Personal Note: I have been very Honest as I would hate to waste the time of the clan members and my own, if my personality and goals/outlooks of the game are a problem then I would rather not be accepted as I would just like to fit in with a community and play a game I love with other people who feel the same about it. also it has not been required but I Feel age is important factor for an application I am 20 Years old)

CatBug
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

CatBug #1 Empty Re: CatBug #1

Post by 119Warrior Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:30 am

This application is of a decent quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.

Note:
We are not unfair in our policies regarding donations and we do not impoverish our members by requesting absurd amounts of money from them. The cost of any major expenses are generally distributed across the Colony to some degree - with the people with more money disproportionately bearing the brunt of the expense so that those with little money do not have even less.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:58 am

Voting Phase has been Initiated.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:06 pm

+1
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fives Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:38 pm

+1

I like the honesty from the applicant.
Fives
Fives
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:01 am

+1
Angel
Angel
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matityahu Thu May 03, 2018 11:25 am

+1
Matityahu
Matityahu
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Pastway Mon May 07, 2018 12:26 pm

+1
Ian Pastway
Ian Pastway
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Mon May 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Application Accepted.

You have received 5 positive votes.
Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.

Topic Locked.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum