United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Leonardo I #1

5 posters

Go down

Lord Leonardo I #1 Empty Lord Leonardo I #1

Post by Lord Leonardo I Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:04 am

1. Account Name
Lord Leonardo I  

2. List your account link:
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Lord%20leonardo%20I&id=1577114

3. How did you find out about [USF]:
Surviv.io Official Discord Server in #team-recruiting

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:
Hunter had posted the link on #team-recruiting so I suppose they technically recruited me

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:
As he claimed: "everyone is welcomed, no matter who you are, and joining is pretty easy for surviv.io players, just join, and say that you're from surviv.io, and you'll get a role! Easy as that, and you'll always be welcomed to play with us no matter the game." I played (still do just not as much). I enjoy this sort of environment and have already joined several game Colonies. Also joining USF will help me expand my capabilities and skills in several games such as SAS4 and PB2.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:
I used to play PB2 however not in a while therefore my skills are currently below average. As for my account as you may have noticed has have been reset by me a while back. I wouldn't call my self the best of players but I had a decent 1.? k/d. I suppose seeing how I play would be one way to prove how I play...but of course not playing in a while will severely affect my gameplay.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives:
I would describe my personality as diligent, Humble and Nice.

8. How many kills do you have:
0: Acc Reset
9. How many deaths do you have:
0: Acc Reset
Note* I had reset my account due to using commands via campaign. To remove them I reset the campaign but I also reset my account...unfortunately.

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:
None.

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:
None

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio:
Still 0. I haven't gone into any matches that count kills/deaths yet until I do better in my gameplay.

13.Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:
I would like to contribute in the success of the Server in any way I can. I am willing in serving as a guide for several colony games and help other expand their knowledge in certain games such as Surviv.io, MC, and SAS4. Also I would like to be in a community of people that enjoy the games I do and well other servers/clans are based off One single games such as my previous Clan: TD (Team Dimension) which I had left for that sole reason.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:
I am willing to help those who need guidance in those certain games. Also anything that needs to be done I can do withing my power that is.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles:
I don't have a specific play style for PB2 as I preferred speed, stealth and support with a sniper, but I suppose support will do nicely.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:
TD [Team Dimension] Surviv.io Based
SSO (currently guest with other USF members) Surviv.io Based
Veterans Of Fortoresse. (currently in it but it has just become a place where a couple of friends talk once in a while) Fortoresse based/chat room

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: i wasn't in any clan except usf
TD wasn't really fond of many games other than Surviv.io and I felt just maining one game would get boring after a while. Also I felt a little left behind here and there so I decided to leave as I did not feel part of the clan.

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #:
It is Currently Datboi#6714 and I may leave it for the time being. I change often.

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game:
Yes. I am often most of the day actually. Of course I have classes but I am on nearly 24/7 believe it or not (on discord)

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:
I believe I had played it for roughly 2 years. I spanned across 2-3 accounts as they were lost.

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so list them, and the link/s to the profile/s: X1pr0, and igoandgetit
None at the moment.

22. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:
I am currently [USF-Navy]SA. Datboi

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave:
No.
Anonymous
Lord Leonardo I

Back to top Go down

Lord Leonardo I #1 Empty Re: Lord Leonardo I #1

Post by Tejas Sony Mevada Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:17 am

I must inform you that our clan doesn't promote having multiple accounts in our server and of course Multiple-Clanning is strictly prohibited. So, other than these, I didn't see any other problems. The application is of decent quality.
Tejas Sony Mevada
Tejas Sony Mevada
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Leonardo I Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:20 am

Very well, I understand. If you think anything seems unclear please let me know. Thank you.
Anonymous
Lord Leonardo I

Back to top Go down

Post by Tejas Sony Mevada Tue May 01, 2018 10:57 am

Voting Phase Initiated. Three days since any comment
Tejas Sony Mevada
Tejas Sony Mevada
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matityahu Tue May 01, 2018 11:05 am

+1
Matityahu
Matityahu
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tejas Sony Mevada Tue May 01, 2018 11:22 am

+1.
Tejas Sony Mevada
Tejas Sony Mevada
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Thu May 03, 2018 10:57 am

+1

As long as the applicant understands our policies regarding multi-clanning and how it is strictly prohibited, I enthusiastically approve this application.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu May 03, 2018 11:08 am

+1
Angel
Angel
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Sat May 05, 2018 10:22 am

+1.

You have received 5 positive votes. Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.

Application accepted, topic locked.
Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum