United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryOfNoobman #1

2 posters

Go down

StoryOfNoobman #1 Empty StoryOfNoobman #1

Post by storyofnoobman Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:40 pm

1. Account Name: StoryOfNoobman

2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page: http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/6065310

3. How did you find out about [USF]: Met someone while talking on the Dead Frontier Discord.

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username: 119Warrior

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I'm looking to join an active, english-speaking dead frontier clan that is somewhat welcoming for either new or returning players like me.

6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.): I'm always grinding and looting. In all my time played, i've only ever PvP'd twice and it ended in a draw between both of us each time because of DF network issues.

7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at: Fort Pastor

8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Charismatic, Bold, Intuitive

9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you: I could name a lot of reasons as to why USF should accept me. Not only am I extremely eccentric, which is amazing to have in clans like this, but i'm also very innovative, I see areas where improvements can be made and I always do my best to offer comprehensive solutions. I'm very big on self-improvement, I like to offer the best of what I have, but at the same time I believe that you're never at your best because that means there's no room for improvement. I'm really good with technology so I can help with out-of game issues as well as in-game issues I guess (bugs and what not). I'm pretty mature, but at the same time I know how to laugh when the time is right. I'm extroverted, I love meeting new people and taking in lots of information, so i'm definitely a shoulder for any clan mates to lean on.

10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier: I know a lot about Dead Frontier, i'd consider myself a veteran of the game since i've been poking around since 2D. I have around 2 million in my bank so i'd be able to support and help fund any of the other members of the clan both financially, and physically (I pack a punch with the weapons I have).

11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them: True Gamers United

12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans: I made the clan with a friend, he pretty much quit DF to join the marines, I was in the process of joining the Air Force, so we both pretty much left Dead Frontier in general. As far as I remember it was only me and him in the clan. I never got anything done clan-wise so I figured i'd join an actual real, english-speaking active clan.

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game: Every day hopefully. I'm usually on during the afternoon EST time and very late at night. I'm a bit of an insomniac.

14. How long have you played Dead Frontier: Since 2009.

15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why: Absolutely not, take all my money! I'll do anything to help my people.

16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game: Oh absolutely, i've been doing that on my own throughout my gameplay on Dead Frontier. Nothing new really.

17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s): No. The only other account I had was deleted for inactivity back in 2010. Don't even remember the name.

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on: Of course. I have about half the games you're listing yourselves on.

19. Do you wish to be apart of our Army Faction, Navy Faction, or Airforce Faction in our clan: Airforce. Aim high.

20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave: No, sorry.

Last edited by storyofnoobman on Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

storyofnoobman
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

StoryOfNoobman #1 Empty Re: StoryOfNoobman #1

Post by 119Warrior Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:29 pm

This application is of a superb quality.

The applicant appears to have accidentally overlooked question #15 and that will require a response.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by storyofnoobman Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:36 pm

Oops! corrected it thanks

storyofnoobman
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:44 pm

The applicant has provided a response for question #15.

It should be noted that while his radical generosity is appreciated, we try our best to not be too extreme with our donation requests, as we do not wish to take advantage of the members of this community.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:05 am

Application Voided.

The applicant has violated multiple Colony policies during his Application Phase and ultimately has chosen to leave the USF HQ.

As these conditions terminated his Application Phase, the applicant's application will be voided and he has been removed from the [USF] PUBG Colony.

Topic Locked.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum