United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenythz #1

3 posters

Go down

Kenythz #1 Empty Kenythz #1

Post by Kenythz Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:02 pm

1. Account Name: Kenythz

2. List your account link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Kenythz

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I heard that it's another old clan so i join.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: Hunter owner of CLAN Maybe?

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:  Cuz i need a clan.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: Professional

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: ...

8. How many kills do you have: 286

9. How many deaths do you have: 244

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: 0.02 lol

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: 3.82

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: 1.17/1.54

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:Because this clan is strong and old and i want to join.............................

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: Nothing...?

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: 3D Games

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: Plazma Republic/Dark Clan

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: Plazma Republic/Dark Clan

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Kenythz#6347

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: 6 Weeks And Yes

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: 2 Months

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s): No.

22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Army

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: I didn't leave lol

Kenythz
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Kenythz #1 Empty Re: Kenythz #1

Post by Revan Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:36 pm

Alright I’m gonna be super blunt with you: this application is nowhere near impressive as you have several questions unanswered and the same response for two seperate questions and overall the quality of many answers that were given isn’t that good. So answer this for me: why should we even consider accepting you?
Revan
Revan
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:04 pm

This application is of an abysmal quality.

The applicant's response to question #3 is invalid and the information that he/she should have provided there can only be inferred based on his/her response to question #4.

The applicant's response to question #5 is vague and lacks detail - one does not "need" a clan. If the applicant wishes to make such a claim, he/she should have elaborated further on why he/she considers being a member of a clan a necessity.

The applicant's response to question #6 is invalid - the auto-assigned KDR rank in Plazma Burst 2 provides very limited insight into the skill of a player.

The applicant's response to question #7 is invalid - an ellipsis is not an acceptable substitute for the three adjectives that were requested.

The applicant's three reasons in response to question #13 are all invalid - the strength/power and longevity of the United Special Forces are not acceptable reasons for why the administration should accept him/her as a member, nor is the simple fact that he/she wishes to become a member.

The applicant's response to question #14 demonstrates that his/her filing of this application was an utter waste of his/her time (and that of the Staff, for having to evaluate it) as he/she is unwilling or unable - undoubtedly the former - to contribute in any beneficial manner to the community.

The applicant's response to question #15 is invalid - listing a style of game design does not describe the applicant's individual gaming style or skills, in any way.

The applicant's response to question #18 is invalid - it can be reasonably assumed that the applicant either did not read the question or simply did not care enough to properly respond to it, as he/she simply repeated his/her response to question #17 (which does not explain why he/she left either of those clans).

The second portion of the applicant's response to question #19 is invalid - there are not 6 weeks in a day (there are 24 hours in a day and 1008 hours in 6 weeks, so it is impossible for the applicant to be active for 1008 hours at a time, within the span of 24 hours), and he/she did not specify whether that availability is with regards to Discord activity or in-game activity.

The applicant's response to question #23 is misleading and dishonest - he/she claims to have not left USF, yet he/she has submitted an application with the intention of being accepted, as a member - and our records indicate that he/she has never been a member of USF, in the past.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:52 pm

Application Voided

The applicant has decided to withdraw his/her application and not pursue joining the United Special Forces after he/she was informed of the abhorrent quality of his/her application and how he/she was expected to correct the many invalid and careless responses.

Topic Locked
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum