United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breni1111 #3

+3
diamonder
119Warrior
Slow
7 posters

Go down

Breni1111 #3 Empty Breni1111 #3

Post by Slow Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:20 pm

1. Account Name: Breni1111

2. List your account link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Breni1111&id=1278229

3. How did you find out about [USF]: Was tortured into joining in some random match on PB2 back in 2013.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: I don’t remember, it was 2013. Also I thought this meant “who recruited you this time?”.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: USF = Home, Home = Place that is sentimental to me and a comfort zone

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: Pretty experienced. Got over 18 LDP

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Ominous, Fair, Blunt

8. How many kills do you have: 462

9. How many deaths do you have: 661

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: no

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: 18.62

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: 0.49 and 0.7

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:
1. I could be a good addition to the community
2. I have had a lot of experience with USF in the past
3. I would like to help improve it

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:
Mini-mod the chat until I’m an actual mod (I do it on most servers I’m in, I can’t help it)
Continue making maps on PB2 and especially on PB2.5
Provide influence in different forms and to differing people, make the chat more active (even if it's only a bit)
Help organise the channels because there are plenty of dead and useless channels as well as categories (it looks really messy)
Be the USF janitor again and take care of issues with both people and other clans (if Warrior and diamonder ever allow me the authority again since it's only you guys who still have the most problems with me)*
Provide a stubborn attitude against problems that occur inside and outside the clan
Use my brain and think logically using the knowledge I have to counter difficult situations that I face.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: Making maps and supporting the team/giving info

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: USF

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: Got kicked out

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: TheCavMain#5403

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: alot

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: since 2011

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s): probs but can’t remember them

22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Airforce

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: I was in USF for over 5 years and then I was removed partly by myself and then continually by the clan.

*Disclaimer: I know that you guys don’t want me and I completely understand why that would be. Warrior, you joined in the worst part of my idiocy and destructiveness. No offense diamonder but you weren’t as memorable as Warrior and I can’t remember what exactly I did to you but for both of you, I hope to show you who I am and also prove it to you over time. If you want to consult me in DMs feel free. This application I have completed in all seriousness and has been written to the best of my ability.
Slow
Slow
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Breni1111 #3 Empty Re: Breni1111 #3

Post by 119Warrior Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:42 pm

This application is of a fair quality.

Be aware that Diamonder and I are most certainly not your only critics.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Slow Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:52 pm

119Warrior wrote:Be aware that Diamonder and I are most certainly not your only critics.

You are my most explicit critics.
Slow
Slow
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:03 pm

I'll be honest, that is quite an improvement, I am amazed by it. However, your application was still titled wrong and had to be corrected by a member of the administration. Come on, you know how to do this, and if you don't, take a look at all other applications.

Question 3: Not much of a change from last application here, same feedback applies here from the last application, on this question.

Question 7: I don't see why an ominous member should come into USF. I do not know how much you have changed, but from all I have seen from you, calling yourself "fair" is quite a stretch.

Question 13: How would you be a good addition to the community? That's mostly what I'm looking for. How would you improve USF?

Question 14: Every channel we have has a purpose. You only recently rejoined the server. Do not assume that they are useless just because there are a lot of them. Having a stubborn attitude is... Eh. Good in some cases, bad in others.

Question 16&17: Once again, these questions are for clans other than USF.

Question 21: You are required to post your alt accounts.

Question 23: Doesn't explain why you left/were removed.

Response to disclaimer: None taken, I understand why I wouldn't be memorable lol. You have disrespected me a few times, but other than that, it was mainly your disrespect and abuse of power, countless times, that did it for me.

Overall this is generally a decent/acceptable application, certainly a huge improvement although I still see no reason to accept you after the numerous chances you have been given. Tell me why, in detail, why you should be accepted after all of your bans and chances, please.

That is all I have to say on this application
diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:00 pm

This application is actually quite an improvement, the quality of it is better compared to the last one but it's definitely not the best and there's quite a few things that I need to criticize.

- The fact that pretty much annoys me the most and probably the rest of the Administration too, is that this quality was achieved only after you were told to submit another application when you clearly had the capability to take the past application seriously and could have done the same as you did here. You have openly said that you have improved and even some members claim they feel the same way but failed to display that improvement on a simple set of questions and instead submitted that horrific mess that we unfortunately have no choice but to term as an "application".

- Question#3: Again, I highly doubt you were ever tortured into joining USF, the recruiter was probably trying to explain as to how you would be a potential good addition to the clan and tried to provide a brief explanation of the clan which you may have perceived as "torture" when it literally was not.

- Question#4: If I recall correctly when I read an older application that you had submitted, it was an old member of USF who eventually left and became the leader of some "Infinity" clan. Also, the question actually means to ask who at first introduced you to USF and asked you whether or not you want to join the clan. You were actually re-invited and not recruited again.

- Question#7: I understand what you are trying to convey by saying you're "Ominous", which is actually a useful trait as it does allow you to speculate the outcome to certain situations and decisions but what my colleague was trying to express by "I don't see why an ominous member should come into USF" is that we would not want a member who would be expecting or suggesting that negative outcomes will present themselves on every situation and decision. I hope being "fair" is a part of your improvement as your history in USF defies considering you as "fair".

- Question#13: I hope the first reason turns out to be true. In regard of the second reason, a significant amount of it were extremely bad experiences which we definitely would not want back here again. In regard of the third reason, this statement is probably mostly influenced by the "ominous" part of your personality but assuming your improvisations are actually useful, then they will be undoubtedly considered and probably put into use.

- Question#14: You need to "mini-mod" yourself even further before you "mini-mod" the chat if you actually expect to become a moderator. Your absence in the server has clearly faltered your understanding of the activity and purpose of the channels, you are just looking at them as too many channels rather than figuring out why they exist and what they contain. Also, a significant amount of them are information, logistical, archival and announcement channels, you cannot compare their activity to communication channels and they are definitely not messy but instead are organized, cramping up information and logs in a single channel would actually be messy.. It is honestly ironic that you want to become the "USF Janitor" again, which is literally one of the reasons as to why you were exiled, the methods that you used in the past to "sweep away" certain members and take care of specific issues are the main factors providing evidence to this reason. If you combined your logical thinking with your stubborn attitude than you can provide a well devised stubborn defense to your logic and handle difficult situations properly.

- Question#16 & 17: Evidence of negligence once again and yes, they were supposed to be left blank if you weren't in any other clan.

- Question#21: It is recommended that you track these links down and post them here but if you legitimately cannot find them then you should disregard this question.

- Question#23: I appreciate your honest clarification to my colleague's request but unfortunately your previous behavior will remain reminiscent to how members who know about your past view you in the present.

Think it is pretty clear as to who is your most explicit critic here and your last application.

Now this is the important part, the part you should pay proper attention to. If you cannot explain for yourself as to why you should be accepted into USF after all the bad history you have had with it then I shall gladly do so. This is not the best you could do on this application, you clearly have the ability to excel even further with it and this is your final chance of redemption in a place you consider equivalent to your "home", you have already been given way too many opportunities to do so, more than any other member in USF's history and you are well aware of that. If you have improved in any manner, then you will show that improvement and move even further as I believe there is still room for further refinement of your behavior and character. You will not just show it to Warrior and Diamonder but to the rest of the members of the Administration and USF. You have no choice but to try to at least restore your credibility here if you so desperately want to return to the clan as a member. These should be the reasons as to why you think you should be accepted back into the clan if you ever want to proceed any further from the position you are currently at. Do not let down the members who believe you have improved, do not let down the Administration and definitely do not let down USF.

I have no further words for the application, the applicant and his response to my colleague's evaluation.

Last edited by DerJäger on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rectification of errors.)
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:10 am

Apparently there's still a few things that I need to criticize.

"Sorry about my last application, that was mainly to provide entertainment to the people I was in the voice chat with on my first day back. I started writing it seriously but then we started making jokes and then turned my application into a joke. I believe you were one of the people in the voice chat so I think you already know what I mean."
- The application is not for entertainment purposes, it is not something to be joked upon, it is the medium through which the Administration can evaluate your character and potential. Yes, I was on that voice chat with you and a few other members but we assumed that you were actually taking the application seriously, you made a few jokes about posting certain inappropriate things on the application but we were not aware of the fact that you were being literal. We even provided a few suggestions that you requested, which were not implemented in the application. You should have had some self-control and not let the heat of the moment interfere with the "serious" manner in which you were trying to answer the questions. If you were so inclined on submitting an application that was a "joke" for "entertainment" purposes, you might as well have sent an actual "joke", at least that would be "entertaining". But let's not dwell any further on the previous application, although it will be accounted for in the overall evaluation.

"Well I thought that repeatedly killing me in a PB2 match over and over and trapping me unless I agreed to join USF counted as being torture even if it was virtual torture but you take it how you see it."
- Not sure what method of recruiting that was but I wouldn't use the term "torture", I'd say you were forced to a certain degree into joining USF. Then again, the person who recruited you is no longer in USF, wouldn't rely on him representing our recruitment methods.

"Well from some quick glances at your commentary about me it seems that out of my 5 years in USF you've been told pretty much every detail about my depressive state there is to know. That's very unfortunate. I guess this is proof of the phenomena of a reputation having the ability to be ruined by a portion of negativity. Also the ominous part was based on my analysis of your guy's behaviour towards me, not who i think i am. I try to make everything factual, not exaggerated as part of my own fantasy."
- Your case has been debated several times which has provided quite a lot of information and evidence on your past, so yes, I am well aware. So you do not think you are "ominous" but that you are "truthful", well that's good thing.

"I'm not sure where this "significant part" thing came from. That was roughly 3 months maybe 4 where I had depressive behaviour. I'm not too sure if I should address this because its not really true unless you're talking about your experiences (which is impossible since you joined on the 25th May 2018 and my depressive behaviour started around April 2017 and was ended around June 2017). I don't know you personally and I'm sure you're a great guy once I get to know you but please don't make accusations like that. Thanks. Also I think you meant to say "improvements" rather than "improvisations"."
- I was referring to the bad decisions you have made during your time in USF, those experiences would not want to be repeated in the future. And no, that is not an accusation, that is a fact, you very well know why. Also, I do not have any other personal experiences with you apart from that one specific time in DF2, regarding you insulting one of my friends in-game but that could likely have been a "joke" but a really bad one. But then again, assuming someone's a "child" or trying to imply that they are "immature" just because they were displaying a certain sense of  humour is a really "horrible" joke and bad judgment call. Regardless of that, my evaluation on this was done through obtaining evidence on it via reading through the chat history and member input. I only meant to say "improvisations" in reference to any ideas that you improvised for a change in the current system, although in hindsight, I feel the term "plans" would have been more clear.

"I'm not sure what you mean by "mini-mod yourself" so I think I'll need you to explain that in DMs.
As for the channels, that's not relevant to me joining USF, that was just an example of something I could help improve.
USF Janitor is a joke term that I was given and was to be understood by members who were around at the time. It does not refer to my depressive and destructive behaviour and more refers to a janitor's role; to keep the place in which they operate nice and clean/tidy. It's not a metaphor to be taken negatively but I understand your confusion.

For the last part I can't really tell if it's a compliment or not so I'll just say thanks either way. Difficult situations are my forte.
- By "mini-mod" yourself, I meant that you should correct and control yourself first rather than directly trying to do so with others. The methods that you used to keep the place "nice" and "tidy/clean" are questionable, especially in the case of members. A prime example would be you antagonizing certain members to the point at which they had to leave the server. And it was a suggestion but I feel glad that you appreciate it.

"Btw I addressed Warrior and diamonder particularly because they seem to be the most effected by my behaviour and I wanted to show my regret for my actions to them. As for you I don't see how I really effected you so you'll have to DM me if you're having a personal issue with me since I just simply can't understand."
- I have no personal issue with you. My criticism was portrayed via professional analysis.

Last edited by DerJäger on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:18 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Rectification of errors.)
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:16 pm

Voting Phase has been Initiated.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:17 pm

+1
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by HDX Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:23 pm

+1.

I think it'll be interesting.
HDX
HDX
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:53 pm

Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Slow Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:27 pm

DerJäger wrote:-1

i am
surviv
Slow
Slow
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSlayerKing Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:46 pm

+1

Sent from Topic'it App
TheSlayerKing
TheSlayerKing
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:46 pm

diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Slow Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:50 pm

diamonder wrote:-1

i am
surviv
Slow
Slow
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:56 pm

119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Application Denied.

The applicant has received three (3) negative votes in the Voting Phase.

The applicant was instructed on Discord numerous times to not use a particular joking phrase to aggravate others, as it was used to troll a potential recruit and provoke him/her to leave the Discord server, and the applicant has chosen to use the same phrase twice in response to negative votes on this application.

The applicant is authorised to submit another application in three (3) days.

Topic Locked.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down