United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stalker #1

4 posters

Go down

Stalker #1 Empty Stalker #1

Post by Stalker Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:44 pm

1. Account Name: [Stalker X-23] Mr. Alexandru aka Mr Alexandru  

2. List your account link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Mr%20Alexandru

3. How did you find out about [USF]: Asked Maddox if I can join.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: Maddox

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I got kicked out from DC ,because they said I'm a "traitor".

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I'm an average player and I fell this way BC it's me.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: angry ; funny ; sometimes AFK

8. How many kills do you have: 421  

9. How many deaths do you have: 499  

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: 0

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: 1.13

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio:
Overall k/d Ratio: 0.84  ;  Latest k/d Ratio: 0.65
13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: I speak French. I can spy on DC. I want to make friends.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: Gud maps ( When I'm bored and idk what to do)

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: Camping or rush

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: DC

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: I've got kicked out ;(

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: ☭Stalker (Vodka Dealer)☭#1497

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: I will be online everyday when I'm not at school xd

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: 5 years (I lost the pw for my old account)

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s): I had one and I forgot it's pw xd

22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Army

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: nope
Stalker
Stalker
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Stalker #1 Empty Re: Stalker #1

Post by Ian Pastway Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:05 pm

Kind of a mediocre application.
#5 That's an awful reason to join USF, just because you were kicked from DC. How'd you even manage that?
#7 "AFK" is not a personality trait.
#13 Speaking French and spying on a basically inexistent clan are no good reasons to why we should accept you.

You should put some more effort into this.
Ian Pastway
Ian Pastway
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:56 am

This application requires quite a lot of clarification on certain answers.

- Question#5: It's pretty obvious as to why they kicked you out and called you a "traitor", you literally nuked their Discord server. Although that is actually beneficial for us as you have managed to take down DC's main communications network, that act on the other hand still does not place our trust in you, in fact, it's actually the complete opposite. Regardless of that, that's an appalling reason to join USF, you are basically implying that, "Oh, I just got kicked out of my clan and now they are calling me a traitor, let's go ahead and join their enemy."

- Question#7: Anger is really not the best trait. Being AFK (Away From Keyboard) is not a personality trait at all.

- Question#13: We already have numerous French translators, not exactly a reason to accept you. In regard of the second reason, if you are implying that you are going to spy on DC members then that's pretty much pointless since you nuked their clan server.

Provide definitive answers for each of the issues that I have pointed out in your application if you can.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stalker Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:00 pm

5. Ok... So I got kicked out from DC ,because I've nuked theire 2nd communication network (Discord) bc I wanted to teach Paulstin to not ever give again admin perms to an member recruited 5 months ago.

7. Funny , annoyed , friendly

13. I can teach players how to make maps on pb2.
     I can Recruit new players on WoT blytz
     I will be a good member.

Sad
Stalker
Stalker
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:45 pm

"5. Ok... So I got kicked out from DC ,because I've nuked theire 2nd communication network (Discord) bc I wanted to teach Paulstin to not ever give again admin perms to an member recruited 5 months ago."

- Again, you did not provide a reason as to why you wish to join USF. All you have done is given a reason as to why Paulstin should not provide administrator permissions to relatively new members.

"7. Funny , annoyed , friendly"

- "Annoyed" is not a personality trait, it is a mental state, which is definitely not applicable in our community.

"13. I can teach players how to make maps on pb2.
     I can Recruit new players on WoT blytz
     I will be a good member."

- We do not have a Colony in World of Tank Blitz so recruiting there is pointless.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:54 pm

Application Voided. Not fulfilling what others have asked for you to do to validate your Application. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum