United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sara Halsey #1

5 posters

Go down

Sara Halsey #1 Empty Sara Halsey #1

Post by Sara Halsey Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:02 pm

1. Main Account Name:
sara halsey
2. Alternate Account Name(s):
krukus smith, the rest will be deleted soon

3. How did you find out about [USF]:
From Df official DC

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username:
the post was made by DA119Warrior

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:
This game gets a bit boring because Im doing everything alone, it would be nice if i had a team to loot buildings and fight bosses and to participate in outpost defense when it comes out

6. Describe your style of gameplay:
first in to clear room or check bosses. very fast attacking speed of melee to make sure infected never gets chance to retaliate

7. Describe your compatibility and performance with a team or squad:
my equipment gives me high melee attack and together with sneak i can help clear small rooms first or deal with bosses' minions and snakes.

8. Which of the three outposts do you prefer/tend to operate at:
greywood for looting and haverbrook for selling loot

9. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives:
cowardly, clumsy, friendly.

10. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that [USF] should accept you:
I believe myself to be friendly and helpful, I cant compare myself to the best out there but I do try. I have heard from friends online Im quite talkative, so maybe I can be the tension breake. I am always up for groups/teams because thats one of the reason why i wanted to join

11. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier 2:
This is the first time i have joined a clan with such a huge organization, i am really not sure how i can specifically benefit, but i am one extra player to fill in the group

12. If you currently play or have played Dead Frontier 1, provide a link to the profile page of your main account:
I am having a really hard time trying to find my DF1 account, because i made the account back in 2011 when it was still in 2d. but my characters name is Seeker. I will try to find it but for now its missing

13. If you have any Dead Frontier 1 alternate account(s), provide the link(s) to the profile page(s):
same as above; i do believe i have quite a few accounts but I am unable to find them right now, most of them might be deleted already because i remember there was a mechanic where if you are away for too long df will delete your account unless you have used any of their services, which i have not

14. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them (This question applies to both Dead Frontier 1 and 2):
No actual clans, i had a group of 20 friends that used to play df when it came out, but we quickly disbanded after a few weeks
15. (Answer only if question #14 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave the stated clan(s):
disbanded because my friends found other games they like to play together, that's all

16. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game:
my discord is usually opened on pc or app, in game can be 1-3 depending on workload from classes.

17. How long have you played Dead Frontier 2:
started when it was open for public in early september
18. Which weapon types do you prefer or feel comfortable using in Dead Frontier 2:
Melee with shotgun or smg/handguns as sidearms

19. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why:
why not but I have to say compare to all the traders and looters i see on the channels I really dont make that much so i dont think i would be that much of help
20. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game:
sure i usually stashes meds, food, and ammo at the outposts. I can help with just money too but it would be great if i can know exactly what it will be spend on

21. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on:
I havent decided yet, it would be nice if i could decide at a later date

22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to join? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:
USF army

23. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave:
No this is the first time
Anonymous
Sara Halsey

Back to top Go down

Sara Halsey #1 Empty Re: Sara Halsey #1

Post by Jäger Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:03 am

In regard of Question#12 & 13, if you ever do find those links, DM them to me or Warrior. The quality of this application is good.

I do not have any questions for the applicant.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:03 pm

This application is of a good quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:05 pm

Voting Phase has been Initiated.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:07 pm

+1
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:13 pm

+1
diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:16 pm

+1
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:13 am

+1
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:43 pm

Application Accepted with Administrative Abilities. Lengthy and Inconclusive Voting Phase. Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum