United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jasimrauf #1

Go down

jasimrauf #1 Empty jasimrauf #1

Post by jasimrauf Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:28 pm

1. Account Name:jasimrauf

2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page:http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/?action=profile;u=12417884

3. How did you find out about [USF]:i found it by a df profiler name StereotypicalBrit

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username:StereotypicalBrit

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:i wanna join this clan cuz i want to join a clan

6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.):looting/grinding

7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at: Secronom Bunker

8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives:helper/goodguy and simple

9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you:cuz i am a good player of this game.i wanna join this clan and i believe that this clan will accept me.

10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier:i can get the benefit
from this colony by getinghelp from other mambers
11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them:new begings only

12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans:i was not a active clan

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game:i play this game for just 3 hours
so ill be available/online in both game and discord after 15 hours getting online last time
14. How long have you played Dead Frontier:3 years

15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why:yea ill try to donate cuz i also a little helper

16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game:yea ill for those who are  less experienced than me

17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s):no i dont have any alternative accounts

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on:ok ill

19. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:Navy or Airforce

20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave:mope i have never joined this clan
Anonymous
jasimrauf

Back to top Go down

jasimrauf #1 Empty Re: jasimrauf #1

Post by 119Warrior Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:31 pm

This application is of a poor quality.

The applicant needs to elaborate on his/her response to Question #5.

The applicant will need to provide two (2) more valid responses to Question #9.

The applicant's claim to be a good player in Dead Frontier 1 is a valid response but his/her desire to join our community and his/her belief that the administration will accept him/her are not valid responses.

The applicant will need to select one of the three factions and note it in his/her response to Question #19. Additional information regarding the three factions is provided in #df-briefing in the Dead Frontier section of the USF Headquarters' Discord server.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:18 pm

Application Voided.

The applicant began multi-clanning in Dead Frontier 1 and did not inform the administration.

The applicant is not authorised to re-apply.

Topic Locked
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum