United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeon #1

3 posters

Go down

Jeon #1 Empty Jeon #1

Post by Jeon DC Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:42 pm

1. Account Name:
Jeon DC
2. List your account link:
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Jeon%20DC&id=1760017
3. How did you find out about [USF]:
I heard a lot about USF back at the 2014s when I still was in NeB, it fascinated me, I also met a lot of members on my way and they all are skilled in combat. (I do not remember who they are.)
4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:
Matityahu
5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:
I have done nothing good to the humanity in my whole life, why not considering serving for something good?
6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:
I started with this game back at 2014, My friend suggested me to search up this game on google, so I did. I wouldn't ever think I will get so deep into this, after few months of playing I met a guy from NeB who goes by Defense01, he recruited me, overall I was very curious and wanted to get deep into the game. 2 years of service and I left the clan caused by beef between Defense and me, "tired of me", as he said. I have been a lone wolf for around 2 years and here I am today writing this.
7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives:
Dejected, Broken, Blank.
8. How many kills do you have:
9. How many deaths do you have:
10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:
Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches.
11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:
12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio:
0.92, 0.67
13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:
I can be your regular soldier awaiting for orders to complete, I can serve potentially tried maps in the name of our glorious clan, I can be your hero when you're feeling down, I can be the one cheering that our first failure is the next step to success, I can also provide you with animations, logos for your clan. If required, I will also make a fan animated logo after this. I can be our daily friend whom you can share and laugh at memes. I can be your medium to blow your anger on someone, I can be your medium to stop the anger between 2.
14. What will you do to benefit the clan:
What is more fresh-brewed and good-looking than a new badass clan logo? Clan logos, animated and static. A USF outpost map, I will also try to increase my kills and deaths if you want me to have suitable criteria's to join the cause.
15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles:
Dash-take down, Jump-take down, Boosted swimming, Dodging and Evading.
16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:
NeBuLa
Destroid
17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any:
I left NeBuLa because I had an arguement with the clan leader's brother (Defense01). I wanted to join back but it was too late. (The leader NopeSlope died in a car accident).
I left DES because I didn't remember about USF, and I needed to be in a Clan anyways, so I left it.
18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #:
Jeon#9694
19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game:
I can say i will be online about everyday, schedule may vary depending on things happening in real life, for example- Examinations etc.
20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:
5 years.
21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s):
I do not have any, but of course I moved through many accounts.
22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:
Airforce
23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave:
I have never been in USF before.
Anonymous
Jeon DC

Back to top Go down

Jeon #1 Empty Re: Jeon #1

Post by Jäger Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:03 am

That's a very, grim description to your personality under Question#7 but regardless of that, the quality of the application is excellent.

I do not have any questions for the applicant.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:21 pm

Voting Phase has been Initiated.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeon DC Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:17 pm

Thank you!
Jeon DC
Jeon DC
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:12 pm

+1
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Application Accepted with Administrative Abilities. Lengthy and Inconclusive Voting Phase. Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum