United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revan #1

+2
119Warrior
Revan
6 posters

Go down

Revan #1 Empty Revan #1

Post by Revan Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:17 pm

1. Account Name: Executor828

2. List your account link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Executor828&id=1737714

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I was a former member.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: I wasn't exactly "recruited" but rather "convinced" by Jager

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I honestly have missed the clan during my time of self exploration.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I'm a good player in war maps

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Random, calm, and eager.

8. How many kills do you have: 792

9. How many deaths do you have: 722

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: 0.11

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: None

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: 0.84, I haven't been very active in approved maps lately.

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: well for starters:
I have previous experience in the game as a good player
I have an excellent record with managing espionage on various groups in the past
And finally: i'm good with handling situations

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: What I can bring specifically depends on the task at hand. If its spying, sure, fighting? sure, moderating, absolutely.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: my playing style is more so laid back with some degree of power along with it.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: Valor, but only to change a few things in it.

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: I had done all I needed to be done: which was to change that clan from a roleplaying group into a legit clan.

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Yes I have discord and my current ID is TheSenate#0663

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: usually I am active everyday.

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: I have been playing since 2016.

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s): Only one: Redbane112, which was also used to further my own ends with the Valor clan.

22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Army

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: I left for several personal reasons that I am not completely proud of, but will be disclosed if asked.
Revan
Revan
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Revan #1 Empty Re: Revan #1

Post by Jäger Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:05 am

The quality of the application is excellent.

I do not have any questions for the applicant.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:53 am

This application is of a superb quality.

I can vouch for the applicant's sincerity regarding his desire to return to the community and his regret surrounding how he left USF, in the past.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Pastway Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:27 pm

Voting phase started.
Ian Pastway
Ian Pastway
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:54 pm

+1
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:21 pm

+1
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:31 pm

Application Accepted with Administrative Abilities. Lengthy and Inconclusive Voting Phase. Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum