United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foofy #1

+3
119Warrior
Jäger
xxfoofyxx
7 posters

Go down

Foofy #1 Empty Foofy #1

Post by xxfoofyxx Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:30 pm

1. Account Name:
FoofyTheTechnician

2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page:
http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/13050115

3. How did you find out about [USF]:
I've been here for about 2 and a half years now, I originally found out through ThousandFields, who is an IRL friend of mine.

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username:
I was not.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:
It's an amazing community and I'd really love to be able to contribute and participate again. I have learned from my past mistakes and I will try my best to not screw up again.

6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.):
PvE / Grinding

7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at:
Fort Pastor

8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives:
Funny, friendly and helpful.

9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you:
I know I've screwed up in the past. Big time. But I promise I will try my absolute hardest to not mess up again. It's been tough being out of the community, because I got so used to being an actual member and whatnot, but because I messed up, I fucked that up for myself. But I hope that people realize that I am not like I was when I made those mistakes, and I hope they forgive me.

10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier:
I can transport items / money, help new players and donate to the colony to help it prosper.

11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them:

12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans:

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game:
I am available between 4 PM EST - 2 AM EST on weekdays, and on weekends I try to be active as much as possible.

14. How long have you played Dead Frontier:
I have played Dead Frontier for roughly 6 months.

15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why:
I would definitely not be opposed. I want to see the colony succeed and I am willing to give up my own character's items and money if that's what it takes.

16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game:
Yes, although I am not very good at the game yet, so I may not be as helpful game-wise. Financially I would happily donate my account's money and items to those who are in need.

17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s):

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on:
Definitely.

19. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:
The Army.

20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave:
I used to be a member of USF, but then I was kicked out because I joined with an alt and spammed invite links. I deeply regret doing that (I don't even know why I did), and I will not make the same mistakes again.

Note:
I would like to apologize to the entire community for the terrible person I was when I was in USF. I was not thinking properly at the time, lots of things were happening with my personal life and I didn't know what to do. I swear I will not make the same mistakes that I have before and I hope everybody realizes that. I'm not a monster, or an asshole, I swear. It was just a very different time for me, and I hope the community accepts my apology.

Glory to USF!
xxfoofyxx
xxfoofyxx
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Foofy #1 Empty Re: Foofy #1

Post by Jäger Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:48 am

The quality of the application is exceptional.

I am in complete support of allowing the applicant to rejoin USF and do not have any questions for the individual.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:44 am

I second my colleague's statements, entirely.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

I agree with Jager's comment as well.

I'd also like to add that despite the fact that you messed up really bad, we're all bound to fuck up at some point - I forgive you, most of the administration does, in fact, and those who don't, should as well, because while your offenses were huge, you clearly regret it and mostly everyone else has gotten over your offenses as well, and besides, you caused no damage whatsoever to the HQ. You were also an overall loyal and helpful member, for the most part, and now you've clearly changed for the better.

That's all I have to say.
diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:52 am

Voting Phase Initiated
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:53 am

+1
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:52 pm

+1
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tejas Sony Mevada Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:13 pm

+1

Present scores: 3: 0
Tejas Sony Mevada
Tejas Sony Mevada
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:19 pm

+1
diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:40 pm

+1
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:02 pm

Application Accepted. You have Received 5 Positive Votes. Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum