United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruhvill3 #2

2 posters

Go down

Bruhvill3 #2 Empty Bruhvill3 #2

Post by Bruhvill3 Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:48 pm

1. Account Name: Bruhvill3

2. List your account link:

3. How did you find out about [USF]:I found out through PB2.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I wish to join USF to make friends and start off with a clean slate.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I was quite experienced in Plazma Burst 2, but I got rusty.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: (If you're likewise) Competitive, thick-skulled and temperamental.

8. How many kills do you have: 967

9. How many deaths do you have:1 462

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio:

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: Firstly, I would be on frequently, try to make a contribution to the clan whenever the time arises, and be and all around good guy.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: I will do my best to contribute to staying online and helping people with their problems.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: I usually jump over or duck past bullets and rush head-on into the enemy territory, but I am stealthy about it.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: [ARC].

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: I was banned.

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Bruhvill3#8996

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: A few hours.

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: A year.

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s):

22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Navy.

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: I left USF because I felt I was being treated unfairly but now I realize I treated those people unfairly by wasting their time and arguing over petty things.
Anonymous
Bruhvill3

Back to top Go down

Bruhvill3 #2 Empty Re: Bruhvill3 #2

Post by Tejas Sony Mevada Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:57 pm

These are some clarifications that I want:-
1) You haven't given your Pb2 account link. That is a crucial one that you missed out.
2) If you were recently recruited by some USF personnel, kindly mention their name.
3) Why are your deaths almost 1.5 times higher than your kills in Pb2 though you have been playing Pb2 for about a year as you have stated?
4) Explain why you were Banned from [ARC].

Tejas Sony Mevada
Tejas Sony Mevada
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:18 pm

Application Voided. Not fulfilling what others have asked for you to do to validate your Application. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down