United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Berry Nice #1

+3
diamonder
119Warrior
Berry Nice
7 posters

Go down

Berry Nice #1 Empty Berry Nice #1

Post by Berry Nice Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:05 pm

1. Account Name: Berry-Nice

2. How did you find out about [USF]: Through multiple friends, thought it would be fun to be able to play with a bunch of people. (I also really like roleplaying so, yeah)

3. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username: Yes I was;[USF-DGI] LM.StereotypicalBrit#3072

4. Why do you wish to join [USF]: To have an experience of playing with others, and making friendships through gaming. To be able to chat with so many new people, I was told this server is very active and having the opportunity to be acquainted with 700+ people is great.

5. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (Survival, Adventure, Creative, PvE/PvP, etc.): PvP/PvE

6. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Uplifting, Serious, Mellow

7. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you:
1.) I can follow commands correctly and point out things that may need to be fixed/updated.
2.) I'm chill in chat and know the difference between joke and seriousness.
3.) I'm always aiming higher and higher in not only ranks but with standing with higher up's.
4.) (Sorry I know its more than 3) I'm great at working with a team and going with they want over what I want. Arguing is kept to a minimum with me since I hate drama and stupid arguments.

8. Do you prefer to work alone or with a team?: With a team, it gets lonely when working alone. A lot more gets done when you have a proper team to fulfill their certain roles.

9. Do you prefer to work cooperatively with others, or competitively, against them?: I honestly love both, but if I had to choose it would be cooperatively for the reason of: I'm quite good at communication and am a good leader/follower.

10. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them: I have been in one R6S clan, called TaKeN, my reason for leaving was:
1.) It was dead
2.) When it was alive the community was very toxic.

11. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans: I couldn't stand the amount of arguing in it and the unbelievably stupid reasons of the arguments.

12. Please estimate how often you will be online/available in our Discord server and in-game: Currently I am limited to only playing games on the weekend, but this may soon change to constantly being able to play. For discord on the other hand at least 4 hours a day.

13. How long have you played Minecraft: Years upon years. 5 at least

14. If your faction/team needed you to donate supplies that you worked hard to gather, would you be opposed to that? If so, why?: No I would not be opposed to this, because a faction is a family and all of my resources will go to all members.

15. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself), in-game, and help to teach them how to play?: Of course I would, I love helping others with anything that they may need.

16. Do you have experience with mods on Minecraft? If you do not, would you be willing to experiment with them?: I do have a slight experience with them, I used to play FTB, but with the whole new Twitch Format I need to re-learn how to install them.

17. If you had to choose one skill as your specialty (PvP, PvE, building, exploring, etc.), which would you choose and why?: PvE, I've always had a knack for it in any game.

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on?: Yes, I would love to try out games I haven't played before.

19. Do you have multiple Mojang/Minecraft accounts or do you use multiple usernames? If so, list them: No.

20. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy, or Airforce?: Army.

21. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave?: No.
Berry Nice
Berry Nice
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Berry Nice #1 Empty Re: Berry Nice #1

Post by 119Warrior Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:52 pm

This application is of an excellent quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:18 pm

Definitely an above average application. Lovely. I don't have any questions.
diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:29 pm

Looks good, no questions from me.
Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:15 pm

The quality of the application is exceptional.

I do not have any questions for the applicant.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:35 pm

Voting Phase Initiated
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:35 pm

+1
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:17 pm

+1
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:22 pm

+1
diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazzasski Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:14 pm

+1
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Forum Member

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wazzasski&id

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:07 am

+1.

You have received 5 positive votes. Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.

Application accepted,
topic locked.
Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum