United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Dr3am #1

+2
Wazzasski
KjBottun808
6 posters

Go down

Epic Dr3am #1 Empty Epic Dr3am #1

Post by KjBottun808 Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:25 am

1. What is your Surviv.io Account Username? (Write N/A if you don't have an account.):
Epic Dr3am
2. Would you be willing to make an account if you don't have one? (Write N/A if you already have an account):
N/A
3. How many accounts do you have? Please send a link to the stats of all your accounts. (Write N/A if you don't have any.):
I only have one account. http://surviv.io/stats/epcr3am
4. How did you find out about [USF]?:
I was in the Official Surviv server when I was looking for a new clan to join. When I came across it. I saw that this clan was a strong clan that is also active.
5. Why do you want to join [USF]?:
I want to join USF as a Surviv player. I would like to be apart of USF because I want to become stronger as a player against new people and I want to challenge myself to become a smarter player and learn new playing styles. I would like to challenge myself to become a better player. I want more W's.
6. How experienced are you in Surviv.io? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved?:
I am fairly good at Surviv. I say this because I am unique with the way I play and I also am pretty strong with a grenade. I mostly place top 10 in most of my games. I am a player that uses his surroundings to play as a passive player. Though, I do use this passive ability for aggressive rushes. I usually have my favorite gun which I think are easy for me to use, but on top of that..... I am also good at all of the guns in the game.
7. Describe your personality using 3 adjective?:
I am Smart, Risky and Mysterious.
8. What will you do to benefit the clan?:
I have no idea at this moment. But trust me, I will.
9. What are your skills/Playing Styles in Surviv.io?:
While playing surviv, I will use all of my resources. I am a passive style player. I use Grenades and smoke bombs. I am also good at finding and using the right loot. I will destroy a player if I have a certain gun: Mac-10. I do have a try hard mode though, I only use it when I'm really having competition.
10. Have you ever been in any other clan? If so, list them:
I have been in 2 clans.
[RR]-Ronin Revolver
Assassin's-Which was a clan me and my freind started. We got strong but not strong enough and decided to disband.
11. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any. (Write N/A if you never been in a clan.):
Assasin's- Wasn't an active clan.
RR- While I was in that clan. I wasn't having a lot of fun. There test was easy and wasn't really tested to my full skill ability. I passed and was an official player of RR but while I was with them I never got stronger like I wanted to. I wanted to get stronger as a player. And that did not happen while I was with them.
12. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #:
Yes I have discord: GodOfFort#2852
13. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game:
I will be on everyday, during the week at least on. Weekends I will be on just on Saturday, but I will try to check in on the clan on Sunday as much as I can.
14. How long have you played Surviv.io?:
I have played for about 1 year and a few months.
15. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:
I would wanna be apart of Army faction.
16. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave? (Write N/A if you never been in USF before.):
N/A
17. Would you define yourself as a rusher, a sniper, a long range fighter, or a short range fighter?:
I could say I am more than one type of fighter. I am a mix of rusher, and a sniper and I do play short range.
18. Do you play offensively or defensively?:
Mostly defensively but I do use that to play aggressively.
19. Do you play any other .io games?:
No, just surviv at the moment. I will try to expand to more games.
20. Would you be willing to play any other games that USF plays if you like them?:
Yes. I want to be, look and feel like a Official USF player. Therefore, I will participate and play the other games with the clan.

KjBottun808
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Epic Dr3am #1 Empty Re: Epic Dr3am #1

Post by Wazzasski Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:16 pm

This application is decent and I have no questions about this.
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Forum Member

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wazzasski&id

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:34 am

The quality of the application is good.

I do not have any questions for the applicant.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:06 am

Looks good, no questions from me.
Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:16 am

Your claim to be good with any gun is somewhat bold. So you're telling me you're good with the M9, M870, M1911, and the Model 94? I highly doubt you, or anyone else, would be experienced with and good with every gun. Confirm or clarify your statement, please.

Your answer to question 8 is a little bothersome.

I have no other questions or comments for this applicant.
diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:21 pm

Application Voided. Not fulfilling what others have asked for you to do to validate your Application. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum