United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xX Kineticz Xx #1

3 posters

Go down

xX Kineticz Xx #1 Empty xX Kineticz Xx #1

Post by xX Kineticz Xx Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:23 pm

1. Account Name: xX Kineticz Xx

2. List your account link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=xx%20kineticz%20xx

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I used to be in it in like 2013 or 2014, I remember there was a recruitment thingy so I joined it.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: I'm pretty sure it was Hunter himself since it was during the beginning of USF.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I'm getting back to plazma burst 2, so I want to join the clan.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:
I'm pretty good at it considering I've been on for a couple of years.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Tryhard, leader-like, friendly

8. How many kills do you have: 402

9. How many deaths do you have: 349

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: .55

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: .71

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: 2.91

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: I'm expierenced with this clan. I used to be a general (or a commander of Air Force, don't remember which). I'm also very good with people.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: I will be a good trooper and listen to orders, and if I ever get back to where I was previously, I'll be a good leader.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: I usually play with snipers/rocket launchers/ARs.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: USF (twice), RAT (I was undercover for USF to figure out what they were planning) and R!OT for a day.

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: I left USF originally due to medical problems that would make it so I couldn't play for a while, the second was because I was quitting again due to boredom.

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: LookAtMe#6681

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: No, I don't know what the discord server is.

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: A couple of years, I don't know how to check ngl.

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s):
I used to, I don't remember them now.
22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Air force, as that's what I'm experienced with.

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: Look at answer 17.

xX Kineticz Xx
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

xX Kineticz Xx #1 Empty Re: xX Kineticz Xx #1

Post by Jäger Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:23 am

Well, the only two small flaws in the application is the fact that you have forgotten to provide your Overall K/D Ratio and provided only the Latest and the fact that your Discord username is incorrect. The major flaw in the application is that you have submitted it before you joined the USF Discord Server, which I presume you were not aware of at first, but you should have tried to acquire about how you can join the clan from a member of USF or anyone who could possibly have that information.

Typically, an application posted before joining the Discord Server is voided, but an exception will be made in your case due to the fact that you are indeed an old member of USF and your previous rank was Command Chief Master Sergeant [CCMS.], which you will not be restored to if you join due to your absence and the other reason is due to the good quality of the application.

You will be given 72 hours to join the server, if you do not meet the deadline, your application will be voided.

Join the USF Discord Server using this link:

https://discord.gg/b8s3TfA
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:55 pm

Application Voided

Applicant was not authorised to submit an application on the USF Forums and has since refused to comply with the summons.

Topic Locked
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum