United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapons Master #1

4 posters

Go down

Weapons Master #1 Empty Weapons Master #1

Post by The Weapons Master Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:28 pm

1. Account Name: Weapons Master

2. List your account link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Weapons%20Master&id=1089694

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I've been around since USF was first created

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: no

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: Boredom

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I didnt choose this name for no reason.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Guns, boobs, and teamwork

8. How many kills do you have: not enough

9. How many deaths do you have: too many

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: 0

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: 0

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: ∞

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: Well for one im actually in the military, so i know how to conduct combat. I can revive dead games or bring people to new ones. I'm a creative writer and could write propaganda or stories about USF to give it a realistic feel.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: Im active literally everyday, spark different conversations, and am a creative worker, so i can work like extra site stuff or whatever else is needed.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: I'm in the front leading and mowing enemies down.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: yes, Delta Force. (which died like 3 years ago, so please don't be like, "we dont want you because we had bad relations with Delta Force." The clan died, i wasn't even in it when it died, i was removed for trying to keep it alive.

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: I was kicked because the leader was corrupted by a "female".

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Weapons Master#7837

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: yes. everyday.

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: since 2011

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s):
no.
22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Any special forces teams if you have them, but if not then army.

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: i tried but wasn't accepted because warrior didnt like me personally.

-NOTE- I may be rowdy in the chat, however i take my job seriously no matter what it is, either working at McDonald's or being a Marine, i will get a job done if it's given to me. I can get the enemy neutralized in no time, and if I show "disrespect" that's just my personality to be that way. I have always respected every single one of USF's members because they've been friendly to me when I've been troubled with life stuff, or just complete boredom, you guys have been there and i want to return the favor and be there for you guys.
Anonymous
The Weapons Master

Back to top Go down

Weapons Master #1 Empty Re: Weapons Master #1

Post by Wazzasski Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:42 pm

You need to answer your questions exactly.

Questions: 5, 7, 8, and 9.

Number 6 doesn't seem serious at all. Can you please describe yourself with 3 adjectives?

Thank you.

~ Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Forum Member

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wazzasski&id

Back to top Go down

Post by Weapons Master2 Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:32 pm

1. Account Name: Weapons Master

2. List your account link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Weapons%20Master&id=1089694

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I've been around since USF was first created

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: no

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I want to join because i've come to a point where i have nothing to do and joining USF might help me do something useful. I wanted to join USF specifically because they seem to be the best clan around.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I started playing in 2011 and have been playing since 2016. In that time i've fought in many wars and fought in many battles, each one getting more and more skilled.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Fierce, Friendly, Hilarious

8. How many kills do you have: 0. i just recently recovered my account after it got disabled.

9. How many deaths do you have: 0. as i said before. i just recently got my account back.

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: 0

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: 0

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: ∞

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: Well for one im actually in the military, so i know how to conduct combat. I can revive dead games or bring people to new ones. I'm a creative writer and could write propaganda or stories about USF to give it a realistic feel.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: Im active literally everyday, spark different conversations, and am a creative worker, so i can work like extra site stuff or whatever else is needed.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: I'm in the front leading and mowing enemies down.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: yes, Delta Force. (which died like 3 years ago, so please don't be like, "we dont want you because we had bad relations with Delta Force." The clan died, i wasn't even in it when it died, i was removed for trying to keep it alive.

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: I was kicked because the leader was corrupted by a "female".

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Weapons Master#7837

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: yes. everyday.

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: since 2011

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s):
no.
22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Any special forces teams if you have them, but if not then army.

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: i tried but wasn't accepted because warrior didnt like me personally.

-NOTE- I may be rowdy in the chat, however i take my job seriously no matter what it is, either working at McDonald's or being a Marine, i will get a job done if it's given to me. I can get the enemy neutralized in no time, and if I show "disrespect" that's just my personality to be that way. I have always respected every single one of USF's members because they've been friendly to me when I've been troubled with life stuff, or just complete boredom, you guys have been there and i want to return the favor and be there for you guys.
Anonymous
Weapons Master2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:18 pm

Appreciate the fact that you took my colleague's criticism and adjusted your application accordingly.

The quality of the application is excellent after rectification.

I do not have any questions for the applicant.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Weapons Master #1 Empty Weapons Master#1

Post by weapons master3 Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:52 pm

No problem. I await your response.
Anonymous
weapons master3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tejas Sony Mevada Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:20 am