United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend96 #1

Go down

Legend96 #1 Empty Legend96 #1

Post by [USF-Army]Rec. Legend96 Fri May 24, 2019 12:37 pm

1. What is your Surviv.io Account Username? Ninjas Hyper, I don treally play on it.

2. Would you be willing to make an account if you don't have one? N/A

3. How many accounts do you have? Please send a link to the stats of all your accounts.http://surviv.io/stats/ninjashyper22

4. How did you find out about [USF]?:Surviv.io Discord

5. Why do you want to join [USF]?: I want a clan where I can utilize my skills and play with better people and learn from them.

6. How experienced are you in Surviv.io? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved?: I am better than average and almost in the pro level. My acc can not prove it because i dont really use it i just play it.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjective?: Grit,Positive Attitude,compassion

8. What will you do to benefit the clan?: I will make this clan known and make it look good.

9. What are your skills/Playing Styles in Surviv.io?: I can snipe, I can rush, I can double pump effeciently, I can fake healing,I can heal properly, I can camp, I can flank, i can support people from long range

10. Have you ever been in any other clan? If so, list them: No

11. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any. (Write N/A if you never been in a clan.): N/A

12. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: [USF-Army]Rec. Legend96#5041

13. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game:  Twice daily

14. How long have you played Surviv.io?: 2-3 Years

15. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Airforce

16. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave? (Write N/A if you never been in USF before.):N/A

17. Would you define yourself as a rusher, a sniper, a long range fighter, or a short range fighter?: Long Range fighter

18. Do you play offensively or defensively?:

19. Do you play any other .io games?: Yes I play diep.io zombsroyale.io and many other.

20. Would you be willing to play any other games that USF plays if you like them?: Yes
Anonymous
[USF-Army]Rec. Legend96

Back to top Go down

Legend96 #1 Empty Re: Legend96 #1

Post by iLightNOOB Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:13 am

Application Accepted. Topic Locked.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: