United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FireBobb #1

Go down

FireBobb #1 Empty FireBobb #1

Post by FireBobb Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:19 pm

1. What is your Surviv.io Account Username? I have 4 accounts: urmummy1, Lil Pump, FireBobb, and Bowtieman

2. Would you be willing to make an account if you don't have one? N/A

3. How many accounts do you have? Please send a link to the stats of all your accounts. 4 as stated above, but I can try to find all the links: https://surviv.io/stats/firebobb , https://surviv.io/stats/lil-pump118 , https://surviv.io/stats/urmummy1 , I can't find the one for Bowtieman Sad

4. How did you find out about [USF]? I saw the ad on Surviv.io Discord
5. Why do you want to join [USF]? I wanted to join a clan with talented users, where I can improve my skills, and learn to better play as a team instead of just solo-squadding all the time.

6. How experienced are you in Surviv.io? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved? I am a definite pro, my best kill game was 26 kills, but that was before I found out about Surviv accounts, so I can only prove that my highest is 16, but I can show my in-game skills. I have a strategic mind, and a spicy style of gameplay.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjective? I absolutely refuse to confine my personality to three adjectives.

8. What will you do to benefit the clan? I would be willing to post discounted advertisements in my server, spread the word about it, and definitely bring a skilled member to your team.

9. What are your skills/Playing Styles in Surviv.io? Im a near-perfect sniper, I can quickswitch like a boss, Im a decent double-pumper, I know several faking methods, Im really good at attacking from front and then circling around back, I have a few good trolling methods of gameplay, I am good with trickshots/silly kills, and a few others that I probably can't think about right now.

10. Have you ever been in any other clan? If so, list them: I have been in so many other clans that I can't list all of them for lack of memory, but I continue the search for a _good_ clan.

11. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any. (Write N/A if you never been in a clan.): I left most of them because they were inactive, toxic, didn't believe in my skills, were too small, or weren't skilled enough for me.

12. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: I have a few Discord accounts, but the one I mainly use is: ! FireBobb#1234

13. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: I'm in your Discord, and online every day for around 4-8 hours. I play Surviv usually about 2 of those hours.

14. How long have you played Surviv.io?: I have been playing ever since the game came out, approximately 1 year and 9 months ago, give or take a few months.

15. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Special Forces

16. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave? (Write N/A if you never been in USF before.):N/A

17. Would you define yourself as a rusher, a sniper, a long range fighter, or a short range fighter?: All of the above, but sniper/long-range more than others

18. Do you play offensively or defensively?: offensively

19. Do you play any other .io games?: Not really.

20. Would you be willing to play any other games that USF plays if you like them?: Yes, it definitely depends on the game, but if they are free or someone else can pay for them for me, I would play them.
Anonymous
FireBobb

Back to top Go down

FireBobb #1 Empty Re: FireBobb #1

Post by iLightNOOB Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:14 am

Application Accepted! Topic Locked.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: