United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UltimateWar #1

+3
Ehsan Huq
Jäger
UltimateWar
7 posters

Go down

UltimateWar #1 Empty UltimateWar #1

Post by UltimateWar Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:27 pm

1. What is your Surviv.io Account Username? (Write N/A if you don't have an account.):
UltimateWar
2. Would you be willing to make an account if you don't have one? (Write N/A if you already have an account): N/A

3. How many accounts do you have? Please send a link to the stats of all your accounts. (Write N/A if you don't have any.): I only have one account. http://surviv.io/stats/ultimatewar

4. How did you find out about [USF]?: I saw USF was recruiting on the surviv.io discord page

5. Why do you want to join [USF]?: I want to join USF because I want to be part of something bigger, get to know other people, and play with people around the same skill level

6. How experienced are you in Surviv.io? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved?:
I feel like I am very experienced in surviv.io. I feel this way because I have been playing for over a year and have over 500 wins

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjective?: Nice, Energetic, Youthful

8. What will you do to benefit the clan?: I will educate those who are new to the game or play with others and try to promote this clan

9. What are your skills/Playing Styles in Surviv.io?: I am decently skilled in all areas evenly

10. Have you ever been in any other clan? If so, list them: I have been "DM" and "VSM"

11. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any. (Write N/A if you never been in a clan.):
I left these clans because I feel that nobody was online or communicating. I did not feel welcome and I just didn't feel part of a bigger group.

12. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: UltimateWar#4607

13. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: I am in your discord server and I will be on as most as I can. That means probably daily unless something comes up

14. How long have you played Surviv.io?: Around a year and a half

15. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: I have no idea what the difference is but probably Army

16. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave? (Write N/A if you never been in USF before.): N/A

17. Would you define yourself as a rusher, a sniper, a long range fighter, or a short range fighter?: I would define myself as all of these based on the circumstances

18. Do you play offensively or defensively?: I play both; Mostly offensively but when low on health I stay back

19. Do you play any other .io games?: I have played Diep.io and Krunker.io before

20. Would you be willing to play any other games that USF plays if you like them?: Yes I would be

UltimateWar
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

UltimateWar #1 Empty Re: UltimateWar #1

Post by Jäger Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:15 am

The quality of the application is good.

I do not have any questions for the applicant.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:32 pm

The quality of this application is excellent!

I have no more questions for the applicant.
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosmo Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:43 pm

The quality of this application is decent. Youthful is a weird description to use when joining a gaming clan but other than that this is fine.

I have no more questions for this applicant.
Kosmo
Kosmo
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazzasski Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:17 am

The quality of this application is pretty well. No questions for this applicant.
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Forum Member

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wazzasski&id

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:57 am

Pretty good application. I hope we can make you feel welcome and that you are a part of us. You should have no problem getting accepted.
diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:06 am

Applicant has also took the Surviv.io test in the USF discord server, will gain membership today. Application Accepted!
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum