United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caophair #1

Go down

Caophair #1 Empty Caophair #1

Post by Caophair Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:41 pm

1. What is your Surviv.io Account Username? (Write N/A if you don't have an account.):caophair

2. Would you be willing to make an account if you don't have one? (Write N/A if you already have an account):N/A

3. How many accounts do you have? Please send a link to the stats of all your accounts. (Write N/A if you don't have any.):(1)http://surviv.io/stats/caophair

4. How did you find out about [USF]?:In the surviv.io group discord

5. Why do you want to join [USF]?:Because This is a clan that is active and good in skill and I think I would fit in and be active with you

6. How experienced are you in Surviv.io? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved?:I feel like I am pretty experienced with surviv.io. I've been playing since it got relesed and I have been practicing very hard.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjective?:Hardworking, Intelligent, Imaginative

8. What will you do to benefit the clan?:I will try to be active most of the time. I will try hard to get even better being in this clan and I promise you, I wil be successful

9. What are your skills/Playing Styles in Surviv.io?:I like using all of the normal guns, but I get good with them so I won't need any other gun.

10. Have you ever been in any other clan? If so, list them:DM

11. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any. (Write N/A if you never been in a clan.): I joined and then they ended the group

12. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Caophair#8930

13. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game:I will try to be active 24/7

14. How long have you played Surviv.io?:Since it came out

15. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Navy

16. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave? (Write N/A if you never been in USF before.):N/A

17. Would you define yourself as a rusher, a sniper, a long range fighter, or a short range fighter?:Long range, rusher, and sniper

18. Do you play offensively or defensively?:Offensively

19. Do you play any other .io games?:Slither, Paper.io

20. Would you be willing to play any other games that USF plays if you like them?:Yes
Anonymous
Caophair

Back to top Go down

Caophair #1 Empty Re: Caophair #1

Post by CSB Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:28 pm

Application Voided. Inactive application. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum