United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iPadPro #1

2 posters

Go down

iPadPro #1 Empty iPadPro #1

Post by iPadPro Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:44 am

1. What is your Surviv.io Account Username? (Write N/A if you don't have an account.):   iPad Pro

2. Would you be willing to make an account if you don't have one? (Write N/A if you already have an account):   N/A

3. How many accounts do you have? Please send a link to the stats of all your accounts. (Write N/A if you don't have any.): http://surviv.io/stats/ipad-pro

4. How did you find out about [USF]?: Top post in #team-recruiting in the surviv.io Discord server.

5. Why do you want to join [USF]?:  Good name. I like the military aspect of the clan, yet the clan plays surviv.io and so do i!

6. How experienced are you in Surviv.io? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved?: I played the game before I had an account and I guess I had luck or something as I got many wins. My experience level is maybe at 7/10.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives?: Strategic, smart, surprising (SSS).

8. What will you do to benefit the clan?: Be active and help with the team  :3

9. What are your skills/Playing Styles in Surviv.io?: 2 play styles;
iPad Pro: Pick up nearly everything. Once done with loot, start killing and look for better loot.
iPad Mini: Pick up some guns and best armour, backpack and all healing things.

10. Have you ever been in any other clan? If so, list them: Nah.

11. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any. (Write N/A if you never been in a clan.):
N/A

12. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: @White Ender Dragon#8014

13. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: I'm in the server, and I play surviv.io every day of the week.

14. How long have you played Surviv.io?: Nearly a year.

15. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Navy.

16. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave? (Write N/A if you never been in USF before.):
N/A

17. Would you define yourself as a rusher, a sniper, a long-range fighter, or a short-range fighter?: All of them because of my first play style.

18. Do you play offensively or defensively?: Both.

19. Do you play any other .io games?: Sometimes I try other .io games.

20. Would you be willing to play any other games that USF plays if you like them?: No. I don't wan't random Steam games cluttering my laptop's storage. Except for .io games.

iPadPro
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

iPadPro #1 Empty Re: iPadPro #1

Post by iLightNOOB Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:13 am

Application Accepted. Topic Locked.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: