United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am user x #2

5 posters

Go down

i am user x #2 Empty i am user x #2

Post by i am user x Sun May 21, 2017 3:07 am

1. Account Name:user x

2. List your account link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=user%20x

3. How did you find out about [USF]:i always see good usf players playin pb2 games and i asked them how to join they said idk talk to our leader hunter he will give u the link

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:my friend usf dooblebob gave me this webside link but i didnt know we,re to search it now i know

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:cause im alone i need some online friends or alies and a clan full of online people

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:im a good pb2 player but words dont count the things that count are the ping,who fires first,and the expirience that people got

7. Describe yourself in 3 words:loyal,good,not verry talkative

8. How many Kills do you have:985

9. How many deaths do you have:883

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:0.22

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:+2.05

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio:1.42

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:i will be loyal to our clan,i can help more people join, i will die helpin people in battle

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:i can help make it more popular for playin games and stuff and ill help in clan wars as much as i can

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles:im an expirienced pb2 player,and my style of playin is playin in big pb2 war maps

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:i havent

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:i didnt

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game:in pb2 im everyday 2 times a day one mornin one night exept some days because i have exams now and i need to study

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:idk i think now 3-4 years

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2:none

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:i wish to be in airforce

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave:no i havent

i am user x
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

i am user x #2 Empty Re: i am user x #2

Post by Iridium Sun May 21, 2017 7:04 am

For number 6, you're answers are pretty garbage. Of course ping matters, but we need skills that you have. I'm pretty sure you're friend is also a fake, but thats not important right now. 13, which is the most important question on here pretty much is way too short, please expand it. Big war maps isn't a playing style either. I don't think this will get accepted, sorry.
Iridium
Iridium
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Sun May 21, 2017 11:04 am

I remember doodlebob, which gives me to believe you aren't some random, but I admire the drive to keep applying and wanting to get join. I don't have much to say because you're from Greece and probably don't have English as a first language. There are a few mistakes I can see, but due to my time I cannot ask them yet. So when everyone finishes, we'll move on the Voting Phase.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mediocre Wed May 24, 2017 7:04 am

I think you're well capable of entering USF if you just put your mind it. I know that your English isn't perfect because of where you were born but that issue be fixed. I like your loyalty and determination in wanting to help USF improve as a clan.

One major issue we might have with you is your participation rate in chat. USF wants to recruit people who chat more often so if you can promise to chat even a bit a day or just to anyone in general on discord, then we won't have any problems Smile.

Good luck with your application.
Mediocre
Mediocre
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 5:53 pm

Your persistence is admirable, your answers however are questionable. I along with several others will question you and if you end up showing some improvement, you may have a higher chance of getting into the clan. Now let us begin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 6:01 pm

What about USF appeals to you the most? and why?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Wed May 24, 2017 6:08 pm

Application Voided. Not Answering Questions from Others. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down