United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tazercats #1

Go down

Tazercats #1 Empty Tazercats #1

Post by Tazercats Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:38 pm

1. What is your Surviv.io Account Username? (Write N/A if you don't have an account.):
Tazercats

2. Would you be willing to make an account if you don't have one? (Write N/A if you already have an account):
N/A

3. How many accounts do you have? Please send a link to the stats of all your accounts. (Write N/A if you don't have any.):
I have two accounts. I created one when I first started playing, and I made the other one after I got considerably better at the game.
First account: http://surviv.io/stats/tazercats        
Second account: http://surviv.io/stats/nub51

4. How did you find out about [USF]?:
I was looking for some clans to join and came across a USF recruitment ad in the main Surviv.io discord.

5. Why do you want to join [USF]?:
I joined mostly so I could play with other people. My friends in real life are either too busy or don't express interest in surviv.io.

6. How experienced are you in Surviv.io? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved?:
I would say I am extremely experienced. My highest is 26 kills and I've also gotten multiple 25s. I am also good at 1v1 fights.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives?:
Patient, Friendly, Helpful

8. What will you do to benefit the clan?:
I can contribute my skill in clan wars, duos, and squads. I can assist anyone who needs help in the game and provide tips. I also encourage people to help them get better.

9. What are your skills/Playing Styles in Surviv.io?:
I play very aggressively in solos and fight anyone I see because I am confident in my 1v1 skill. On solo duos and solo squads, I play defensively and strategically and try to take down my opponents one at a time or wear them down.

10. Have you ever been in any other clan? If so, list them:
No.

11. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any. (Write N/A if you never been in a clan.):
N/A

12. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #:
Yes, I have Discord. My discord is [USF-Navy]SR. Ruinous#0481

13. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game:
Yes, I am in the discord server. I will be online on the server every day but can only be in-game on weekends because of school.

14. How long have you played Surviv.io?:
I have played for about a year.

15. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:
I would like to be apart of the USF Navy.

16. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave? (Write N/A if you never been in USF before.):
N/A

17. Would you define yourself as a rusher, a sniper, a long-range fighter, or a short-range fighter?:
I would define myself as a sniper.

18. Do you play offensively or defensively?:
I mostly play offensively unless I am going up against a squad.

19. Do you play any other .io games?:
I occasionally play krunker.io, but I am not very good.

20. Would you be willing to play any other games that USF plays if you like them?:
Yes.
Anonymous
Tazercats

Back to top Go down

Tazercats #1 Empty Re: Tazercats #1

Post by CSB Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:39 pm

Application Accepted. Applicant was allowed to join regardless of application. Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum