United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PT] Pro #1

2 posters

Go down

[PT] Pro #1 Empty [PT] Pro #1

Post by [PT] Pro Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:46 pm

1. What is your Surviv.io Account Username? (Write N/A if you don't have an account.): [PT] Pro and [PT] Pro#2

2. Would you be willing to make an account if you don't have one? (Write N/A if you already have an account): N/A

3. How many accounts do you have? Please send a link to the stats of all your accounts. (Write N/A if you don't have any.): 2

4. How did you find out about [USF]?: The Owner and Surviv.io Discord

5. Why do you want to join [USF]?: I'M BORED

6. How experienced are you in Surviv.io? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved?: IDK good bad lol. CUZ I CAN QUICKSWITCH

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjective?: FUNNY, FRIENDLY, nice Very Happy

8. What will you do to benefit the clan?: IDK what you want? Activeness? who knows?

9. What are your skills/Playing Styles in Surviv.io?: Running into people and going straight for them

10. Have you ever been in any other clan? If so, list them: My own clan [PT] https://discord.gg/BkJn3q4, Phy, DS, Krypton, USF, Amazing, SWD, # squad, FS, M_K, AWM-s, and Ankinno's discord.

11. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any. (Write N/A if you never been in a clan.): I were in these clans cuz I was bored (still in them now).

12. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: 😇Kevin Wu😈#5796

13. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: Yes
Sunday: 11:30AM (sometimes 3:30 PM) - 9:30 PM
Monday: None
Tuesday: 2:30PM (sometimes 3:00 PM) - 9:30 PM
Wednesday: 2:30PM (sometimes 3:00 PM) - 9:30 PM
Thursday: 2:30PM (sometimes 3:00 PM) - 9:30 PM
Friday: 2:30PM (sometimes 3:00 PM) - 10:30 PM
Saturday: 10:30AM (sometimes 3:30 PM) - 10:30 PM

14. How long have you played Surviv.io?: idk 4-5 years I think, took brakes during the summer

15. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: All?

16. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave? (Write N/A if you never been in USF before.): N/A

17. Would you define yourself as a rusher, a sniper, a long range fighter, or a short range fighter?: All the above

18. Do you play offensively or defensively?: Both

19. Do you play any other .io games?: Yes

20. Would you be willing to play any other games that USF plays if you like them?: Depends on the game
Anonymous
[PT] Pro

Back to top Go down

[PT] Pro #1 Empty Re: [PT] Pro #1

Post by Wazzasski Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:01 pm

This application is of a good quality.

No questions.
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Forum Member

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wazzasski&id

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:14 pm

Application Voided. Inactive application. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum