United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

amgamer #1

4 posters

Go down

amgamer #1 Empty amgamer #1

Post by am_gamerplays Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:51 pm

1. What is your Surviv.io Account Username? (Write N/A if you don't have an account.):am_gamerplays

2. Would you be willing to make an account if you don't have one? (Write N/A if you already have an account):
N/A
3. How many accounts do you have? Please send a link to the stats of all your accounts. (Write N/A if you don't have any.):one http://surviv.io/stats/am_gamerplays

4. How did you find out about [USF]?:by looking at the team-recruiting page on the official surviv.io discord

5. Why do you want to join [USF]?:i want to join a clan and meet/become part of the community

6. How experienced are you in Surviv.io? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved?:i would say i´m very experienced but not a god,i mostly play this game almost every day but i don´t put all my time into it

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjective?:chill,shy,and friendly

8. What will you do to benefit the clan?:try my best to become a great player in the clan wars(that is if i get into a clan)and inspire others to try their best no matter what Smile

9. What are your skills/Playing Styles in Surviv.io?:i mostly like to keep my distance with other players and choose semi-automatic guns over automatic guns but if it comes down to having to use a different weapon then i will!also i believe in sharing items with teammates because it is a way of letting my teammates know that i care for them    

10. Have you ever been in any other clan? If so, list them:

11. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any. (Write N/A if you never been in a clan.):N/A

12. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #:yes,amgamer #6638

13. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game:i just joined Wink,about every day if i don´t have plans

14. How long have you played Surviv.io?:for a year or two

15. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:Airforce,because i like to support more than fight

16. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave? (Write N/A if you never been in USF before.):N/A

17. Would you define yourself as a rusher, a sniper, a long range fighter, or a short range fighter?:long range fighter

18. Do you play offensively or defensively?:defensively

19. Do you play any other .io games?:sometimes when i´m board,i cant remember the names though

20. Would you be willing to play any other games that USF plays if you like them?:yes!

am_gamerplays
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

amgamer #1 Empty Re: amgamer #1

Post by Wazzasski Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:06 pm

This application is of a decent quality.

No questions.
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Forum Member

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wazzasski&id

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:22 am

This application is of good quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:15 pm

Application Voided. Inactive application. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum