United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #1

2 posters

Go down

Nitro #1 Empty Nitro #1

Post by Nitro Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:30 pm

1. What is your Surviv.io Account Username? (Write N/A if you don't have an account.):
#Ninja177

2. Would you be willing to make an account if you don't have one? (Write N/A if you already have an account): N/A

3. How many accounts do you have? Please send a link to the stats of all your accounts. (Write N/A if you don't have any.): I only have one account http://surviv.io/stats/ninja1773

4. How did you find out about [USF]?: I found out about USf by reading the clan advertisements in the official discord of Surviv.io.

5. Why do you want to join [USF]?: I find members of clans playing together often in Surviv.io, and thought that joining a clan would be a excellent way of meeting Players who have the same interests as me.

6. How experienced are you in Surviv.io? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved?: I feel that my experience in Surviv.io is somewhat mediocre. I have been playing for about a year. However, I took a break from Suviv.io for a long time and have been recently re-discovering the game.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjective?: I would describe my personality as thoughtful, kind, and depressed.

8. What will you do to benefit the clan?: I nothing but friendship Smile

9. What are your skills/Playing Styles in Surviv.io?: My playing style in surviv is aggressive. I am quite good at close range combat, although isn't everybody? I am decent at long range combat and excel at pushing my opponents into difficult situations where i can gain a advantage over them.

10. Have you ever been in any other clan? If so, list them: I have never been in another clan.

11. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any. (Write N/A if you never been in a clan.):
N/A

12. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Nitro#0169

13. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game:
I will try to be as active as possible, however I am quite busy with school.

14. How long have you played Surviv.io?: I have played for a year and 2 months

15. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: I would most likely be part of the United Special Forces Army, since my play style is quite aggressive.

16. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave? (Write N/A if you never been in USF before.):
N/A
17. Would you define yourself as a rusher, a sniper, a long range fighter, or a short range fighter?:
I would describe myself as a short-range fighter or a rusher.

18. Do you play offensively or defensively?:
I mostly play offensively, but if I realize that I am going to die i will switch to a defensive style.

19. Do you play any other .io games?:
I used to play Diep.io, Mope.io, and Moomoo.io. I simply find that they are boring, and I don't have enough time for them nowadays.

20. Would you be willing to play any other games that USF plays if you like them?: I will play other games if they are free. I am currently a broke student, but maybe in the future Smile
Anonymous
Nitro

Back to top Go down

Nitro #1 Empty Re: Nitro #1

Post by Wazzasski Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:42 am

This application is of a good quality.

No questions from this applicant.
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Forum Member

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wazzasski&id

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:16 pm

Application Voided. Inactive application. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down