United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino11 #1

2 posters

Go down

Domino11 #1 Empty Domino11 #1

Post by Domino1797 Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:37 pm

1. What is your Surviv.io Account Username? (Write N/A if you don't have an account.): domino11

2. Would you be willing to make an account if you don't have one? (Write N/A if you already have an account):N/A

3. How many accounts do you have? Please send a link to the stats of all your accounts. (Write N/A if you don't have any.): 1 account http://surviv.io/stats/domino11

4. How did you find out about [USF]?: A friend told me

5. Why do you want to join [USF]?: It sounds cool and fun

6. How experienced are you in Surviv.io? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved?: Im good at surviv.io because i get lots of kills in solo squads and someone can spectate me to prove it but i will not brag about anything

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjective?: funny, determined, and kind

8. What will you do to benefit the clan?: get my friends to join and improve USF's reputation

9. What are your skills/Playing Styles in Surviv.io?: I play it safe and i can fight very good

10. Have you ever been in any other clan? If so, list them: NO i have not

11. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any. (Write N/A if you never been in a clan.): N/A

12. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Domino#8227

13. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: I am in the server and will be on daily unless its a holiday

14. How long have you played Surviv.io?: 2 years

15. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Navy

16. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave? (Write N/A if you never been in USF before.):N/A

17. Would you define yourself as a rusher, a sniper, a long range fighter, or a short range fighter?: short range fighter

18. Do you play offensively or defensively?: it depends on the situation

19. Do you play any other .io games?: NO

20. Would you be willing to play any other games that USF plays if you like them?: YES
Anonymous
Domino1797

Back to top Go down

Domino11 #1 Empty Re: Domino11 #1

Post by Wazzasski Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:53 pm

This application looks good.

No questions from this applicant.
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Forum Member

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wazzasski&id

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:16 pm

Application Voided. Inactive application. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum