United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRA II #1

2 posters

Go down

COBRA II #1 Empty COBRA II #1

Post by COBRA_II Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:53 am

1. What is your Surviv.io Account Username? (Write N/A if you don't have an account.):
COBRA II
2. Would you be willing to make an account if you don't have one? (Write N/A if you already have an account):
N/A
3. How many accounts do you have? Please send a link to the stats of all your accounts. (Write N/A if you don't have any.):
One, https://surviv.io/stats/cobra-ii
4. How did you find out about [USF]?:
A friend told me
5. Why do you want to join [USF]?:
I want to be in a clan and have good teammates to play with
6. How experienced are you in Surviv.io? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved?:
I think i am fairly experienced. I have played surviv.io since beta. But, my account does not show this, because I got my account quite recently.
7. Describe your personality using 3 adjective?:
Teammate, friendly, skillful?
8. What will you do to benefit the clan?:
I will use the tag and support the clan. I will also maybe help train players who are worse if you guys allow it.
9. What are your skills/Playing Styles in Surviv.io?:
I am pretty skilled with snipers, and i usually pick off my targets from a long range. Me and my friend Futuristik often duo-squad, and we both pick off entire squads from a distance. This is because a straight up shotgun fight would be suicide.
10. Have you ever been in any other clan? If so, list them:
No.
11. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any. (Write N/A if you never been in a clan.):
N/A
12. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #:
COBRA_II#5796
13. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game:
I will play almost every day, and i. am in your discord server
14. How long have you played Surviv.io?:
A pretty long time. Ever since it came out from beta.
15. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:
The Airforce.
16. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave? (Write N/A if you never been in USF before.):
N/A
17. Would you define yourself as a rusher, a sniper, a long range fighter, or a short range fighter?:
I would say i am a sniper and long range fighter.
18. Do you play offensively or defensively?:
Offensively. Victory comes to those who strike first (with a sniper).
19. Do you play any other .io games?:
No. I used to play starve.io but not anymore.
20. Would you be willing to play any other games that USF plays if you like them?:Yes.
COBRA_II
COBRA_II
Forum Member

https://surviv.io/stats/cobra-ii

Back to top Go down

COBRA II #1 Empty Re: COBRA II #1

Post by CSB Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:19 pm

Application Accepted. Applicant was allowed to join regardless of application. Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum