United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tranz #1

Go down

Tranz #1 Empty Tranz #1

Post by Tranz Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:55 am

1. Tranz
2. https://surviv.io/stats/tranz1
3. I found out about the clan from the recruitment page on the Surviv Discord.
4. I wasn't recruited from anybody.
5. It seems like an active community with ambitions which I'd love to be a part of
6. I'm more tactical in my gameplay. If I need to go gunzblazing in certain situations I would. If I need to scope out an area I haven't checked before attacking any team there before me, I would.
7. I'd love to start out in the Army and prove myself to become a part of the Navy in the near future.
8. Clever, genuine, and funny.
9. It's quite simple to be honest; it would benefit both parties, that being USF and I. As mentioned, this clan is ambitious alongside with determination which peaks my interest. Should I be a part of the clan, I would learn and gain experience from the higher-ups which you improve me as a player. Not to mention I'd have the opportunity to be a part of the community and make great friends. I'm the type of person you'd love to grab a beer with if I do say so myself 😉.
10. I think I'd benefit the .io colony simply because I have experience. Not implying I am the best there is, but what I am saying is that I am not a novice in this particular field and I could provide information to anyone if needed.
11. I haven't been in any previous clan; I aim for this one to be my first and only.
12. N/A
13. I'm on Discord every day for several hours. (Mostly 3pm-6pm est)
14. I've played Surviv since the early days. I must say, I took a break because it bored me like any small .io game until I came back months later and was astounded by its growth. Played nearly daily for 2 years running.
Anonymous
Tranz

Back to top Go down

Tranz #1 Empty Re: Tranz #1

Post by CSB Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:44 am

Application Voided. Incomplete application. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum