United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide #1

+4
Wazzasski
diamonder
WolfBoy1137
Guide
8 posters

Go down

Guide #1 Empty Guide #1

Post by Guide Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:28 am

1. What is your Surviv.io Account Username? (Write N/A if you don't have an account.):
HimIsOverThere

2. Would you be willing to make an account if you don't have one? (Write N/A if you already have an account):
N/A

3. How many accounts do you have? Please send a link to the stats of all your accounts. (Write N/A if you don't have any.):
1 Account. http://surviv.io/stats/himisoverthere

4. How did you find out about [USF]?:
Saw it on PB2 years ago and was reminded of its existence while in the Surviv.io main discord.

5. Why do you want to join [USF]?:
I want to see if I'm worthy enough to join USF. There are also some things that I would be able to learn only in USF.

6. How experienced are you in Surviv.io? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved?:
I believe I'm very experienced in Surviv.io. I have a decent kills per game of 2.5 and when playing solo people like to team up on me in the final 3 as they know they can't win otherwise.

To Prove you could have a clan member pay a few games with me or you can look at my stats.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjective?:
Sane, perceptive, and energetic.

8. What will you do to benefit the clan?:
I could provide a different point of view on some clan related topics or articles. I am also very good at finding
a wide range of hidden things online.

9. What are your skills/Playing Styles in Surviv.io?:
I'm mainly a adrenaline junky that likes to run around and deal damage to other players, sometimes even kill them.

10. Have you ever been in any other clan? If so, list them:
I have only been Geno.

11. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any. (Write N/A if you never been in a clan.):
I left Geno because it changed way too much since I first joined and I was also taking courses in college and I felt I didn't belong there anymore and that I needed to focus on schooling.

12. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #:
!Guide#4477

13. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game:
I am in the discord server and I am usually on daily both in game and I can be on the server daily.

14. How long have you played Surviv.io?:
I believe I have been playing it since around spring of 2019 because I remember a spring update.

15. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:
Airforce

16. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave? (Write N/A if you never been in USF before.):
I have not been in USF before.

17. Would you define yourself as a rusher, a sniper, a long range fighter, or a short range fighter?:

I would fine myself as all 3 but mainly a rusher.

18. Do you play offensively or defensively?:
I usually play offensively. I didn't know there was a way to play defensively.

19. Do you play any other .io games?:
I somewhat play starve.io and flyordie.io. Sometimes moomoo.io and deeeep.io. I don't play starve too much because the servers have started lagging lately, flyordie it just really a short term thing, moomoo gets kind of boring since there's not that many players to mess with on it, and I haven't gotten around to play deeep in the last few weeks.
There's other .oi games that I play but not as much as these 4. I do like .io games because they're easy and free.

20. Would you be willing to play any other games that USF plays if you like them?:
If I don't have to pay I may play. I don't usually use a mouse and my laptop is a bit trash.
Guide
Guide
Forum Member

https://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Guide #1 Empty Re: Guide #1

Post by WolfBoy1137 Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:21 pm

This application is of decent quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.

Last edited by WolfBoy1137 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
WolfBoy1137
WolfBoy1137
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:28 pm

Overall this is an ok application but I have some things to point out.

Q5 - Elaborate, what things could you only learn here?

Q6 - Maybe I’m misunderstanding this but 2.5 kills/game doesn’t sound that experienced to me. Sure we all have bad games and good games but 2.5 kills sounds amateur at best.

Q8 - Finding hidden things online? Elaborate please.

Q18 - This isn’t a problem, but just a comment: Playing defensively is staying away from the fighting and looting meds and guns, and using cover to the maximum advantage it can give.

That’s all I got for this application.
diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazzasski Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:38 pm

This application is of a good, colorful quality.

I have a question about your laptop. What kind of laptop do you use?
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Forum Member

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wazzasski&id

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:08 pm

A fairly detailed application and of a good quality overall, but as my colleagues above, I do bare similar questions in mind and another I'd like to add on, if it's not an issue of course. Given your name "Guide" sounds familiar, it would much appreciated if you elaborate on your history in the Surviv.io and PB2 communities after you have answered the other queries presented prior to mine.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosmo Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:47 pm

I have 2 questions

First, im wondering what you meant by "finding hidden things online".

Second, would the reasons that you left GeNo, specifically needing to make time for college, not also apply to your time in USF?
Kosmo
Kosmo
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guide Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:12 pm

diamonder wrote:Q5 - Elaborate, what things could you only learn here?
I was told there was information only available to members here that I could gain access to. I have also learned that when you play with may different people you can learn their playing styles but I usually play with people that are worst than me at the game and I don't learn much.

diamonder wrote:Q6 - Maybe I’m misunderstanding this but 2.5 kills/game doesn’t sound that experienced to me. Sure we all have bad games and good games but 2.5 kills sounds amateur at best.
I created the account when I was still new to the game, I am sure if I created a new account I could have a better KG but I'm sure I haven't reached my max potential yet.

diamonder wrote:Q8 - Finding hidden things online? Elaborate please.
Kosmo wrote:First, im wondering what you meant by "finding hidden things online".
Given enough information I can find media or people. I now realize I shouldn't have added that as I was being vague for the reason of the things I can find being both legal and illegal.

diamonder wrote:Q18 - This isn’t a problem, but just a comment: Playing defensively is staying away from the fighting and looting meds and guns, and using cover to the maximum advantage it can give
I somewhat play this way but after playing with Hunter and seeing how much he takes his time I see that my behavior in-game can be rather reckless at times.

Wazzasski wrote:I have a question about your laptop. What kind of laptop do you use?
hp 15-f222wm 15.6 touch. It's pretty trash but it has a touch screen.

Kosmo wrote:Second, would the reasons that you left GeNo, specifically needing to make time for college, not also apply to your time in USF?
I actually just finished my second year of college and I'm gonna settle with an associate degree.

Jäger wrote:Given your name "Guide" sounds familiar, it would much appreciated if you elaborate on your history in the Surviv.io and PB2 communities...
With PB2 I didn't do much in it besides being a map maker for about 4 years and support staff for like 6-9 months. I joined the game in 2012 and was a rockets pvp player and saw beater. This is the link for the PB2 account I was staff as https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=guide.

Sorry for it not being colourful and response being late I fell asleep after playing with Hunter and didn't have time to add colour when I woke up.

Guide
Guide
Forum Member

https://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosmo Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:43 pm

As long as you remember that we have rules regarding committing crime online, and you follow those rules, than I dont think that it will be an issue.

I have no further questions for this applicant.
Kosmo
Kosmo
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:17 pm

"I was told there was information only available to members here that I could gain access to.", I hope you understand how that sentence would be perceived by a person evaluating your case and of course, such a sentence creates a sense of suspicion, but again, nonetheless, any information provided wouldn't be of much use to you, assuming you have an ulterior motive for the use of that information, given, key information is handed over on the forefront. But again, that's the conclusion to this hypothetical situation, which may or may not be true, at either end, the motive does not matter.

Regarding the "legal and illegal things you can find online" statement, as long as none of it interferes with the activities or violates any set rules and guidelines within the clan itself. You should be alright if those conditions are met.

Apart from that, I do not have any further questions for you.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:34 am

Voting Phase has been initiated.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfBoy1137 Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:36 am

+1

Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:37 pm

+1
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:44 pm

+1
diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:46 pm

+1.
Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazzasski Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:01 pm

+1
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Forum Member

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wazzasski&id

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:19 pm

Application Accepted. You have Received 5 Positive Votes. Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum