United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RedCladius #1

+2
Iridium
RedCladius
6 posters

Go down

RedCladius #1 Empty RedCladius #1

Post by RedCladius Sat May 27, 2017 7:58 am

1. Account Name: RedCladius

2. List your account link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=RedCladius

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I found some people in this Clan so I decided to join USF since I'm finding a clan.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: Yes. His name is: [USF-Army]Brig-C. tejas sony mevada [Retired]

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I want to show my skills and show my loyalty to this clan.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate my experience 8.5/10. I could improve my experience by training.

7. Describe yourself in 3 words: Loyal, Patient, Hardworking

8. How many Kills do you have: 96

9. How many deaths do you have:88

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: I have none.

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: I have none.

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: Latest: 0.91, Overall: 1.09

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: I am very loyal when it comes to groups. Not just loyal but very loyal. I am very active in game, I have good sniping skills. The main reason why I joined this group is that I want to show my skills.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: I can benefit the clan by recruiting more members to make it the most popular clan.

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles: My skills on sniping is quiet good. If I will rate it on a scale to 10, it would be 8.5/10

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: None.

17. Explain why did you leave these clans: ---

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game: On discord chat I'm not that active but if in-game, I'm very active.

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: About 6 years.

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2: I have an old account but it is hacked.

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: United Special Forces Army.

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave: I haven't been in USF before.

RedCladius
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

RedCladius #1 Empty Re: RedCladius #1

Post by Iridium Sat May 27, 2017 8:03 am

Pretty nice application except for 2 things. 1st, we need you to be active on discord. It is our main method of communication, and a clan is nothing without communication. 2nd, 14 is a bit of a generic answer. Is there anything else you can do, like program, help us expand. You could have put there an example of your sniper skills as well. Other than that, nice application.
Iridium
Iridium
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 8:07 am

Very good application but you have to be active in discord for communication with the rest of the members. It is only then you can actually participate in all our events and many other stuff. Could you also tell when your account was hacked during your 6 year period in pb2? Also could you give its name please.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by RedCladius Sat May 27, 2017 8:19 am

I forgot the name of the hacked account because it is a long time ago. I also forgot when it was hacked. I will also try to be active on the discord server.

RedCladius
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Sat May 27, 2017 10:18 am

Just a little recap. If you were a player for 6 years, do you remember what people used to call The Great War, or The war against guests?
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by RedCladius Mon May 29, 2017 9:14 am

I do not remember "The Great War". And I didnt know that it was a thing.

RedCladius
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tejas Sony Mevada Tue May 30, 2017 7:47 am

Voting Phase Initiated. +1
Tejas Sony Mevada
Tejas Sony Mevada
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:55 am

A good choice. +1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Tue May 30, 2017 1:01 pm

+1
Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 1:13 pm

Sad that you couldn't be more active on discord. But other than that, this application is not that bad. +1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Congratulations RedCladius, you have passed the Voting Phase and have proven your value to us. You are now officially a member of USF. Make us proud. Application Accepted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum