United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plazma Burst 2 Example Application

Go down

Plazma Burst 2 Example Application Empty Plazma Burst 2 Example Application

Post by iLightNOOB Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:03 am

Please note that plagiarism of this example will result in an application being immediately denied.

1. Account Name:
[USF-Staff] 119Warrior [SpecOps Unit #1]

2. List your account link:
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=119Warrior&id=26908

3. How did you find out about [USF]:
I had encountered the previous Recruitment and Directives Officer (Tejas) in a variety of maps over the course of probably about 2 weeks, and was curious about the United Special Forces, so I questioned him extensively on it.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:
Yes, I was recruited by [USF-Army]Brig-C. Tejas Sony Mevada [Retired].

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:
Judging from the members that I’ve met, you all seem to be a competent and mature lot (and very decent people as well), and I’ve served with various clans in the past, so I’m just wishing to return to that type of environment and collaborate with others to improve the general quality of a gaming community such as this.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:
Well, while my overall KDR is not the best, that is mostly due to the fact that I had played a lot of approved matches back when I first started playing Plazma Burst 2, so I may not have been as good as I am now, and I also regularly contend(ed) with laggers and people that revive me while I’m under direct gunfire (so I die, and my KDR suffers, as a result) and various other circumstances where my KDR may be low, but my skill would not be to blame. I also rarely play approved/ranked matches, so my KDR would therefore be an inaccurate way of judging my abilities.

I feel that I’m quite experienced due to not only how long I’ve been playing Plazma Burst 2, but also because I’ve worked with clans who predominantly centre around Plazma Burst 2 as the main game that their members engage in, so logically, I focused my skill on that game. If you doubt my capabilities, I would be willing to take part in a training session or similar test, so you could judge my skills for yourself.

7. Describe yourself in 3 words: Intellectual, Egalitarian, and Disciplined.

8. How many Kills do you have: 2,193

9. How many deaths do you have: 2,741

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: No, I have none.

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: No, I have none.

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: Overall: .80 Latest: 1.2

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:

13.1. I believe that my experience in Plazma Burst 2 can be of great use to the USF as they continue their operations in that game, and I would be willing to assist you all in your colony games as well, in the near-future (once I get a gaming PC) and I think you will find that I am also skilled in many other games, besides Plazma Burst 2.

13.2. Due to my extensive experience in dealing with other clans and the fact that I am currently majoring in International Relations (and am in my second collegial semester), I believe that I could help improve the efficiency and quality of how USF functions from a bureaucratic standpoint as I not only have past experience, but knowledge of how these sort of systems function as well - and that will only increase as time passes.

13.3. I have already met a few members of your organisation, and formed good working relationships with many of them. Seeing how decent the majority of people in USF are, it only encourages me to work to better this group because I want it to improve not only for my own sake, but for theirs, as well.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:
I will not only offer to assist the clan from a militaristic standpoint - engaging in actual fieldwork and such - but I will be happy to aid USF in its recruiting efforts and in training new personnel as well, and I’m also quite talented with communicating with people, and would be willing to establish an intelligence network beyond what networks you may already have in place, to help provide information and threat analysis.

As I’ve said, I believe that my skills will also be best utilised if I could assist USF from an administrative/bureaucratic standpoint, so I would recommend that you consider that for the future.

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles:
I am extremely tactical and analytical and I like to think that I can adjust my strategies and styles depending on what circumstances I face, but my style is a blend of defensive and offensive styles.

I am skilled in all weapons but I prefer pistols, assault rifles, shotguns (specifically the C-01 series of weapons), and railguns/sniper rifles and consider the Alien Shotgun to be my favourite.

I also would say that I am a talented swordsman and I regularly take part in swords matches and am skilled in infiltration and raiding of maps - particularly bases.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:
WAWWO (a clan that I created - it does not have a presence on PB2 and will not have one)
GSA
EKAT

These are the three main organisations I’ve served in, but the majority of my service was done 2-3 years ago, so I honestly might not remember all of the organisations I’ve officially served in.

I’ve worked as a temporary mercenary for countless other groups - just a few days or weeks here and there at a time - I honestly couldn’t tell you ones that I’ve served in without a list of clans to examine.

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:
I served as an Officer in GSA for a good while, and even ran for the Presidency, but after discovering horrific amounts of corruption, uncovering that the presidential election that I took part in was rigged, and becoming fed up with the amount of immaturity and disrespect/condescension across the board from the high-ranking officials (and the lower-ranking members adopted this behaviour as well), I left and took some of the senior staff with me. Some, along with myself, defected to EKAT, and others defected to AGSA.

I served with EKAT for a short while and was - I believe - assigned Officer there, as well, and helped organise tactical/militaristic operations against GSA. I was placed on GSA kill lists and had assassination teams target me a few times. Ultimately, I decided that EKAT was not suited for my style and tactics, so I respectfully resigned and that was right around that time that I had taken a year and a half or so break from PB2 (to focus on console gaming, primarily).

I should mention that during the time that I was solely focused on console gaming, I joined a small and extremely skilled team on GTA V of perhaps 30 members - I’m still in contact with some of the members - called Boss Life 210.

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game:
I will be consistent about being in Discord for a bare minimum of 2 hours each day, but I can vastly adjust this time depending on my duties and what the circumstances are in the chat (whether someone requires assistance or etc.).

You can expect an average of around 10 hours of activity each day, and I usually will offer/prefer to take the night shift (20:00-6:00 EST) as I do not sleep much at night. Concerning in-game activity, virtually any time that I am present in Discord, I would be able to go to Plazma Burst 2, if necessary.

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:
Nearly 7 years (30th of March, 2011).

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2: No, only this one.

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: The Army.

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave: No, I am not a previous member.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down