United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am user x #7

2 posters

Go down

i am user x #7 Empty i am user x #7

Post by i am user x Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:53 am

1. Account Name:user x

2. List your account link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=user%20x

3. How did you find out about [USF]:i always see good usf players playin pb2 games and i asked them how to join they said idk talk to our leader hunter he will give u the link

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:my friend usf dooblebob tryied to help me but because i didnt know how to join he gave me a fake airforce or navy or army name but then i deleted it and tryied to join here

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:because im alone i need some online friends or alies and a clan full of online people

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:im expirienced in pb2 i can selfboost preety high up using swords im good at sniping or using the assault rifle and on sword matches i try to hit them in air or i selfboost attack

7. Describe yourself in 3 words:loyal,good,helpful

8. How many Kills do you have:1248

9. How many deaths do you have:1139

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:0.31

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:+2.05

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio:1.1

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:i will be loyal to our clan,never start fights. i wont be a jerk bodybreakin people for fun or trollin em by using grenades

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:i can help make it more popular for playin games and stuff and ill help in clan wars as much as i can

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles: i like rushing or defending and selfboosting

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:i havent

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:i didnt

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game:i will be at least for 1 hour or 50 with 20 minutes 1 time a day or 2 i may be offline for sometime because i have exams now

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:idk i think now 3-4 years

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2:none

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:i wish to be in airforce

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave:no i havent

i am user x
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

i am user x #7 Empty Re: i am user x #7

Post by iLightNOOB Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Topic Locked. Application Accepted. I like that he persistently tries to join and this applicant has messaged me before and tried to join. Decent profile too, not that good grammar, maybe not that mature. But I'll give him a chance.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down