United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HerthaRazor #1

3 posters

Go down

HerthaRazor #1 Empty HerthaRazor #1

Post by HerthaRazor Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:04 am

1. Account Name: HerthaRazor

2. List your account link:plazmaburst2.com/H.R Pro

3. How did you find out about [USF]:Im just finding the USF recruitent match

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:Yes,i've recruited by Kirk von Hamett

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:I thought if this clan its so loud on discord

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:I have an pretty much experience in pb2,and idk how to prooved it

7. Describe yourself in 3 words:Bravery,Agile,Deadly

8. How many Kills do you have:1005

9. How many deaths do you have:807

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:No

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:No,im still learn to make a good map

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio:1.1 and 1.25

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:You all should accept me maybe cuz im have a great kills which its difference in many.Im have a potention to be better,and the most important things is a im not multi-clanning :v

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:Build an good map about USF,and learn more to winning more kills

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles:Sniper Advanced,Excellent Dodging (Skills),and Advanced Striker (Playing Style)

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:Yes,its MEDIC

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:Honestly im just waiting USF recruitment so im be in MEDIC temporarily

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game:Everyday

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:3 years (From 2013,and retired for 1 year)

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2:No

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:Airforce

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave:No

Last edited by CSB on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:58 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed topic name and colour, as well as added username.)
Anonymous
HerthaRazor

Back to top Go down

HerthaRazor #1 Empty Sorry

Post by HerthaRazor Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:05 am

Almost forget,my Username its HerthaRazor
Anonymous
HerthaRazor

Back to top Go down

HerthaRazor #1 Empty Re: HerthaRazor #1

Post by Crimson Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:47 am

In future, the topic name should be your name and a number that corresponds with the number of applications you've made. I'll change that for you this time, as well as adding your account name.

Now, your profile link is invalid. Please provide a working link to it. You have decent amount of kills, deaths and KDr but these will need to be verified when we see your profile.

Generally, I understand what you're trying to say in most questions, but I feel like some things could've been said better.
Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:25 am

Alright let me be the first to say that English may not be your strong point if the grammar is anything to go by. Also USF is currently somewhat neutral with Medic at the moment. We've found a little piece of evidence that you left Medic because it was "too quiet". I will just tell you right now that is a lousy reason bud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:26 am

Now answer me this: What can you really bring to USF besides your "different kills"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

HerthaRazor #1 Empty My Reply

Post by HerthaRazor Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:13 pm

Question #1:Im left MEDIC cuz its too quiet,and in USF its FORBIDDEN to multi-clanning,right ?

Question #2:I dont know how to fill that answer,so illl just fill it
Anonymous
HerthaRazor

Back to top Go down

HerthaRazor #1 Empty Re:Yugi #1

Post by HerthaRazor Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:21 pm

My true pb2's link is a http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=HerthaRazor&id=1651069
Anonymous
HerthaRazor

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:41 pm

Application Denied. Applicant is Multi-Clanning with a Clan that has Tensions with USF. You may re-apply once you completely leave MEDIC if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down