United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HerthaRazor #2

Go down

HerthaRazor #2 Empty HerthaRazor #2

Post by ozan_ganteng@google.com Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:18 pm

1. Account Name:HerthaRazor

2. List your account link:http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=HerthaRazor&id=1651069.

3. How did you find out about [USF]:Im just finding the "USF Recruitment" match.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:Im reruited by Kirk von Hammett.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:Cuz i think this is a very good clan (Im just fill it like what i thougt).

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:Im pretty experienced,and idk how to proove it.

7. Describe yourself in 3 words:Bravery,Agile,and Deadly.

8. How many Kills do you have:1.005.

9. How many deaths do you have:807.

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:No.

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:No.

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio:1.1 (Latest) And 1.25 (Overall).

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:Cuz USF its still need some experienced player,im not do a multi-clanning with USF neutral clan (Dont have any bond),and idk again how to fill this last last sentences.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:I will learn more about pb2 to change myself turns better.

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles:My skill is a Dodge Master and Advanced Sniper,and my playing styles is a Advanced Striker.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:Im in Medic before it.

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:I have thought if USF and MEDIC its dont have any bond (Neutral),and im just go join to MEDIC just for waiting PR or USF recruitment.

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game:Everyday (Except exam or vacation time).

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:The true is a 4 years (From 2013-now) Retired for 1 year on 2014 (2 years play on offline mode and online mode.

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2:No.

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:Airforce.

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave:Yes,but im unaccepted.
Anonymous
ozan_ganteng@google.com

Back to top Go down

HerthaRazor #2 Empty Re: HerthaRazor #2

Post by CSB Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Application Voided. You re-applied before 3 days. Please try again at the correct time if you wish to re-apply again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down